For those who have the time more vids

II'm downloading it as I type. I'm sure it will be great, considering your previous video.Thanks for sharing!!-al

:!: Wow :!: The best 20 minutes I've had at work in a long time!!! Glad I've got a T1 here, those videos are better than anything Iv'e seen on TV in a while too! Thanks Darrin! Love the real deep water crossings and the old orange CJ7 doing it's thing...

Every year we do a CD with all of the pictures that we took from our trail runs and we also make a video like these. We had them out at Christmas to the people that have gone with us as a gift. This year was the first year where we had good software for doing this. I'm learning Studio8.

ECOR Vidio is Good! That is as well made a jeep documentary as ever I have seen! You are know for building them off roaders but tapen is you second if not first calling. Great job thanks for sharen. One more thing it is good to see a greahead out there doing it rather than just settin in the shop and talking about it! tug

download them and share them if you want thats what they are there for. You should be able to save it to your computer by right clicking on the link and hitting save target as. Just be ready to be on for a while part one is 40 megs and part2 is 60 megs.

Wow!!!!! Thanks for sharing tho's Im in the prosses of learning how to make vidow clips of my daughter. not having much luck tho can only get slide shows for now. :lol: My 2 year old watched them with me she loved it, was giggling throught the whole thing. Thanks for the entertainment.

to download it and save it on ur computer, just right click on the link, and choose "save-as"... i'm downloading both right now...

those videos were great! thanks for sharing them. good SOAD tune in the background to start off the second video.

extra 2" ...supsension or spacers

Man, it took me most of the night to download them, and they where worth the wait. I'll probably try saving them tonight.-al

Ecor,

I think they are both fabulous, music and vid wise. I would kill for decent access to offroading locally. Thanks for letting us live vicariously through you. lol

Lady

most of those trails that you see in the videos are not local. to offroad besides on friends land we need to travel a minimum of an hour. I wish we had an offroad park a little closer.

haha i still think you're closer than most to anywhere decent... besides maybe tug and pasmokeater, eh?

Awesome!! And a solid front axle 88+ chevy Nice!!! and he is a earnhart fan!!!

Back