Hobbies.

those bike shots bring back the memories. when i was in high school back in the early 90s, we did that all the time we were not in school. i have pics like yours but in the old school 35mm style pics. on the gt pro series and redline flying over cars and stuff. i grew up in los angeles so we had to street because there wasn't alot of vert around

Haha, 90's bmx: before it got trendy... 35mm make the best pics! I know of only one bike photographer here in CO that uses 35mm, in fact the dirt jumping pic I posted was taken by him, and IMO its as good of quality as the "high tech digital" shot next to it.

You know many geocachers in Ontario?

I am a South African living in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. So no, dont know any Geocachers in Ontario

I love the outdoors, love 4x4ing and geocaching just added a new diamention to my other passions as it was something we could do as a family. It also taught the "Missus" how to use a GPS and how to plan and navigate a route. Its great doing it with Children too as they enjoy searching for the cache once you reached the coordinates

Last edited:
avan said:
I am a South African living in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. So no, dont know any Geocachers in Ontario

I love the outdoors, love 4x4ing and geocaching just added a new diamention to my other passions as it was something we could do as a family. It also taught the "Missus" how to use a GPS and how to plan and navigate a route. Its great doing it with Children too as they enjoy searching for the cache once you reached the coordinates

Oh nice. :p lol I'm in Ontario... A buddy of mine that I work with geocaches from an atv he seams to be really into it, he's a member of an Australian geocache group also

I enjoy scuba diving, snowboarding/skiing, and traveling the world. I am living in Italy currently until we moved to Wichita Kansas we hadn't lived anywhere for more than three years. I am only 17 and I do enjoy a good wine (don't judge me it's legal in Europe)

I haven't keeper yet and am looking more forward to camping out over night than hitting the actual trails. I was a boy scout but quit on my own terms when I realized that they have changed. I got in because all if my fathers stories if helping people and doing good things, but quickly realized it has turned into just getting patches. We would sit in a room for an hour and earn 5 buy doing nothing worth mentioning. I Whitney my fathers shame and now am actually helping people in a productive fashion. Don't get me wrong if your a den father or something, that stuff encourages good behavior and all, I was just leaning towards actually earning my patches you know. And from what I have learned the older boy scouts, their as good as it gets.

Also I like s'mores!

i go to school full time, and work 40 hours a week. I don't get much time for hobbies, but hopefully over the summer i might have a little more free time. When i get the chance i like to play video games, i love playing around with my nitro rc car, and i love anything car related.

Here's what I drive when I ain't working on my jeep

Attachments

• image-175014293.png
    image-175014293.png
    419 KB · Views: 236

I like to go skeet shooting and bowfishing !!! I also like to do pretty much any kind of hunting

X2 on the bowfishing and skeet shooting!!! Plus catfishing and snagging , hunting everything in season. Noodling . Anything that will feed my family is fun except for work

X2 on the bowfishing and skeet shooting!!! Plus catfishing and snagging , hunting everything in season. Noodling . Anything that will feed my family is fun except for work

wow you just described a week in the life of me! minus the feeding my family because im only 19 hahaha

Sorry I didn't copy it in I was asking codybowman since he said he was in a band. .... What do you bowfish and where are you located

Dexman21 said:
Sorry I didn't copy it in I was asking codybowman since he said he was in a band. .... What do you bowfish and where are you located

Haha! Of course he's gonna say yes! I've been playing and recording music since I was 10. I've toured all the west coast from BC, canada all the way down through cali, and new Mexico. Good times. Met lots of cool peeps. Coolest show ever was opening for tom petty at the gorge in George, WA.

Geocaching is my new best friend. That stuff is so much fun. I think everybody here should give it a shot. Well worth it.

My latest toy for my third fav hobby. So excited. Just wish snow would dissapear.

Attachments

• image-840991911.png
    image-840991911.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
Back