YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A REAL JEEP IF...

66. if you have seat belt tan lines

67. if the scariest wreck you've ever been in happened while you were going 2mph

68. if you dream of being able to crawl .001 mph in 1st gear at 2000rpms

69. if "disco-ing" means something entirely different to you than skinny guys in white suits dancing funny

70. if you wave to complete strangers in their jeeps...and they actually wave back at you[addsig]

71. If you carry a step stool so the lady of the jeep can get out like a lady in her church dress.

72. If the typical jack will not lift high enough to change the tires.

73. If you can not remember where you put the floor board plugs.

74. If you watch the weather Channel to decide if you are going topless.

75. If you are on the black list at the local car washes. [addsig]

72. If when you cant be working on your jeep, or are wheeling it..... you spend countless hours on jeepz and other 4x4 related web-sites[addsig]

73. If this is how you change your oil.

image-missing.png

74. If this is an everday parking space

image-missing.png

75. If this site dosen't strike you as "odd"

image-missing.png

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

hehehe,what color is it again???[addsig]

this makes me laugh boy have i got the jeep bug bad!!!i think it is green hahaha. :-D
image-missing.png

edited by: cj5steve, Jul 06, 2003 - 09:30 PM[addsig]

everywhere you go you are ask did you go off roading and you just asnwer nope took a wrong turn.

if your pant is stained the coler of the mudd. if more poeple stop to watch you drive by than a corvett ( i drive dow town (i stationed in germany) they will miss everyone driveing by but there eyes never leave the jeep

everytime going up to the gate you get searched( when you open hood enough mudd falls off to lift the front end of your jeep 3 inches) [ well this someof yall dont get because you dnth ave to drive on base ] over sea's the base have "search pits" where they flag you in to search i never get by with out being searched :-x

from joseph[addsig]

77. If you ever get worried that someones gonna steal your windows and your doors

78. Part of your emergency roadside kit is a couple garbage bags incase it rains

79. you suddenly feel the urge to move to the woods and buy a log cabin

80. you stop shaving for weeks on end

81. When Quadratec comes in the mail its more exciting than when playboy does

82. If youve ever shown up to a place where you know no-one and instantly become best friends with someone just cause they have jeep

83. You've had seaguls crap on your backseat (I live on the coast :lol: )

84. When your keep wont start and you find that real meaning to "its a jeep thing, you wouldnt understand"

85. When you start thinking up and contributing to lists like this[addsig]

87. When you sneeze at a light the person behind you screems god bless you.

edited by: n2jeeps, Jul 07, 2003 - 04:01 PM[addsig]

88. When your hard top doubles as a picnic table in the summer months.

89. When your blind spots are duct tape on torn windows

90. When the part store in #2 on the speed dial right after 911

hehe, I love these!

edited by: jps4jeep, Jul 08, 2003 - 04:08 AM[addsig]

ZBTstang,now I'm scared to lose my doors. :lol: And I thought never locking them was a good thing.

91.If you never lock your doors with the soft top on.[addsig]

92. You have received death-threats from your normally loving and good natured main-squeeze just because you ran a disassembled Carter-BBD carburetor though the "power-wash" cycle of her dish washing machine. :-D [addsig]

92. You have received death-threats from your normally loving and good natured main-squeeze just because you ran a disassembled Carter-BBD carburetor though the "power-wash" cycle of her dish washing machine. :-D

haha thats a good one.... lets see if we can make it to 100 :-D [addsig]

This is great guys!!!!!! Keep them coming I'm enjoying them all. :lol:
#93. when singing along to the radio draws an audience and stares at a red light.
#94. when you cant use your outside shower cause its storing your doors and soft top. (am I the only one who does this?)[addsig]

We need to make this into a book with pictures....... :-D [addsig]

95. If in the throws of passion you call you spouce Rubicon, or Sky Jacker or some other mod you are dreaming of.

96. If you call your Jeep by name and buy it gifts for christmas and other holidays.

Pick it up less go again[addsig]

Back