is there anybody out there???

tjlboise

Hey all. My name is Travis, and I've been looking for what feels like forever for some people to go wheeling with in the area of boise. I joined a local club, but so far its just been a bunch of eating pizza and talking about wheeling rather than actually doing it. Looking forward to getting any response at all. Im willing to make a drive if need be. Thanks!

That's great! I've been waiting to see a fellow Idahoan on here for a while. There's a couple guys up in sandpoint, but that's way too far. So is this run open for non members too? Or how do I get in?

You are lucky that you're still not waiting for another Idahoan
smile.gif
I was looking for a post someone told me about and I thought it was on this forum. Turns out it wasn't, but I found your post while searching. Given that I joined this forum 4 years ago and my first post was to tell you about the run, you must be destine to go on this ride
cool.gif

Yes, nearly all of our runs are open to non-members, that's how we get to know the people that want to join the club :) All the details are in the link I posted above. I would suggest joining our forum, introduce yourself and show up at the meeting place. This run is a little different, in that it's a get together with a club in Mountain Home, and the large group will be splitting up to run trails in different areas. After the run everyone is going to get back together for a cook out.

Nice! I will be there for sure. This is very exciting for me. I've had my jeep for about 3 months now, and haven't been able to find anyone to do anything worth while with me yet. Ill join the forum too. Thanks for the invite. See you there.

Doing a happy dance...with no pants...I mean...uhhhhh...oops. oooohhhh!! Im so excited to FINALLY have some people to go wheeling with. This is gonna change my life forever.

It does suck at the time it takes to travel from one end of the state to the other. We are trying to get a weekend wheeling trip together. Make it worth the drive. If you have never been up in the northern part of the state, we have thousands of miles of trails and I have never seen one that was not scenic. Truly part of GOD's country.

I can believe that. Most of idaho is that way. I am planning a road trip around the northwest this summer. Ill fill you in on the details as they come available. Maybe we could plan for a meet up.

Ted_in_Idaho said:
It does suck at the time it takes to travel from one end of the state to the other. We are trying to get a weekend wheeling trip together. Make it worth the drive. If you have never been up in the northern part of the state, we have thousands of miles of trails and I have never seen one that was not scenic. Truly part of GOD's country.

What's the name of the club you run around with? I might be interested in heading up that way for some exploring. Maybe you could even give me some coordinates for some areas for me to check out?

Back