Chicagoland club.

dirtyWilly05

Hey there, if ur free this sat, and are lookin for a club to go wheelin with check out ddooffroad.com. there's a meet and greet. Nice guys, and gals, and a discount with certain venders.

Tried to look you up online, and the website you listed can not be found...:???:

pinaplebob said:
Tried to look you up online, and the website you listed can not be found...:???:

Oh, whoops my bad. Ddoffroad.com. sorry again. Were going to the cliffs the 19th and 26th if ur interested

I do not see where they are going on the 19th. There was talk of changing the 26th trip to the 19th, but it never was changed. Or do you know something I do not?

I went with DDO to the cliffs on the 26th. Great group of people had a great time!

Ggg said:
I went with DDO to the cliffs on the 26th. Great group of people had a great time!

AWESOME! I'm glad u had fun, now all u gotta do is join the club! I didn't get to go on the 26, but there's many more trips this year. Have u ever been to the dunes in Michigan? That's our July trip, and last years highlight. Lot of fun, and sand us sooo much easier to clean than mud.

Back