1991 Wrangler YJ Excelent Condition Low Miles

Quik8slvr

1991 Wrangler, lots of extra's including: procomp stage 1 4" suspension lift, Confer shackles, Rebuilt Transmission at 90K, gibson cat back exhaust, new Hi flow cat converter, Bestop Seat covers, bikini top, and Deck Cover, brand new Roll Bar padding, Factory Hard top, CB radio and antenna, 12" Kicker XPL woofer with amp, and Kenwood CD head unit, 31" AT tires, White Wagon Wheels, Diamond plate corners, very very minimal rust/dings...The rear main seal is leaky causing the engine to loose some oil, depending on where you get the work done it costs around $400 including labor...if it sells for 5500+ i will replace the seal at no charge, since its a $10 part and i can do the labor myself...jeep is located in maryland, buyer must make arangements for pick up, i will travel to meet but not outside MD, and DE, know your inspection laws, oversized tires and suspension modifications may not pass in your state which is why i must sell the jeep AS IS with no guarentee...however the only problem to my knowledge is the Rear Seal, other than that it runs really strong for a 4 cyl...Its a great jeep, and has been my pride and joy for almost 4 years now, Im the second owner but it was purchased from a close family friends, serviced at 80K when purchased by a Dealer, and oil changed every 3K mi...extremely fun to drive, just not practical in the ever escilating world of gasoline prices...email JAD8580@salisbury.edu or call 443-235-2267 for more info *********picture is before 4" lift was added*********
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back