Restored/Upgraded 86 CJ-7 For Sale In NJ

PICS: Red Sands El Paso!!!!!

Are you intending to be a member, or are you just advertising your product? If the first, then "welcome"!

If the latter, then please don't waste our bandwidth, this is the message board equivalent of spam.

mingez said:
Are you intending to be a member, or are you just advertising your product? If the first, then "welcome"!

If the latter, then please don't waste our bandwidth, this is the message board equivalent of spam.

Since this is a Jeep message board, and I'm selling a Jeep and Jeep parts in the "For Sale" section on said Jeep message board, this is not spam. The only thing wasting bandwidth here is your complaint and my response to your complaint.... Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't this what a "For Sale" section on a message board is for? Selling Jeeps and Jeep parts?

Aye, this is for selling Jeep parts/Accessories. However, active members use it to trade between other active members. You are bound and destined to get more responses if you are an active member yourself. Stick around and meet the folks that you are trying to sell to and I assure you that you will get a better response.

As I like to say, come on in, kick your boots off and make yourself known. Then, you will be selling to friends not just another "Search Engine" that promotes your sales for free.

PerformanceTruck&Auto said:
mingez said:

Since this is a Jeep message board, and I'm selling a Jeep and Jeep parts in the "For Sale" section on said Jeep message board, this is not spam. The only thing wasting bandwidth here is your complaint and my response to your complaint.... Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't this what a "For Sale" section on a message board is for? Selling Jeeps and Jeep parts?

Hey big guy, sorry for coming off a little strong, we don't like to flame people on this board. It's just that we have a lot of memory dedicated to people registering with the sole purpose of selling 1 item, and then the member becomes inactive. Membership list get's longer, and it gets harder to search the message board, find members on the list, etc.

As I said: "Welcome" if you intend on being a member.

But in my defense, it is spam-ish.

Back