rubicon tires and rims

currupt4130

VT Hokie
problem with hella lights

ive got all 5 tires and rims of my dads rubicon that he needs to get rid of, the tires have minimal if no miles on them and are balanced from the factory, we bought the jeep used with 2000 miles on it and it is on 33" procomp muds which they guy put on right after the susp lift which he got done by the dealership before he even drove it. point being they probably still have the dealership gloss. make me and offer and ill run it by my dad

So, are you selling the factory 16 inch wheels with the Goodyear MT/R tires that come on a stock Rubicon or are you selling the 33s with procomp muds that are on it now?

currupt4130 said:
just keeping this up cuz i kno no one looks in here much
How much are you asking for the wheels and tires? I'm located in VA also.

Brake upgrade for 99 Grand Cherokee?

hmmm possibly 1100, will go lower, but you have to think that the tires are 150 apiece x 5 = 725 and then the rims are easily 100 bucks or more and their like new condition. give me a call sometime if you wanna talk about them and i can find out where your located. thanks
-sam

alright anyone in va can have all 5 for 700 if they wanna pick em up

you might have better luck selling the tires outright. they're far and few between in iowa. i had to wait 2 weeks to get mine

Back