i have 4 96 XJ sport wheels as well as an un-used factory spare. if you want them make an offer and i can take pics if needed. they're located in des moines, IA
    Summit County, Colorado - 96 XJ - Magnaflow exhaust, K & N filtercharger, H4 conversion, MT/R's on 767's, safari rack, hot blonde and an Australian Shepherd riding shotgun

ok i'll give these away... get them out
    Summit County, Colorado - 96 XJ - Magnaflow exhaust, K & N filtercharger, H4 conversion, MT/R's on 767's, safari rack, hot blonde and an Australian Shepherd riding shotgun

Do you have any pics? I'm located in Joliet Illinois, which isn't to entirely far away from you..

Thanks a lot
    "The only time you have too much gas is when your on fire."

'97 Stock Cherokee
    '92 Lifted Cherokee
    '78 cj5
    '73 cj5

??????????????? hello??????????
    "The only time you have too much gas is when your on fire."

'97 Stock Cherokee
    '92 Lifted Cherokee
    '78 cj5
    '73 cj5

sorry bob, i havent had access to a comp. i wont be able to get you pics til wed. when i get back from CO but they're the same wheels as the pink jeep tours jeep has in the general chat post about fitting more people into a wrangler