Sold the Jeep! Parts for sale!

X_Factor

Traded in the Jeep the other day and now I have some items up for sale:

5 Jeep "Ecco" wheels from 2002 Wrangler X, 15x7, silver, very few minor scratches - $250 plus shipping if needed

Uniden PC68LTW 40 channel CB radio with 7 radio stations, 6 months old, no power cord (easy to get) - $50 plus shipping if needed

2 Jeep Wrangler floor mats, Mopar, Jeep embroidered, agate color - $20 plus shipping

Left and right mirror brackets for doors (not mirror relocation brackets), black, screws, gaskets - $5 plus shipping

Rear anti-sway bar links - $2 plus shipping

If interested, send me an email at blparker@insight.rr.com

P.S. Pictures of most items can be seen at www.cardomain.com/id/blp77

Pictures can be emailed if requested.

I may be interested in that CB, I'll email you.
BTW
Why'd you sell the jeep? That thing is nice!

if johnny doesnt take your cb, i'll take it, and if he does, then johnny will just sell me his :wink: :wink:

sent you an email.

ps - what did you get to replace the jeep? and did the fogs go with the jeep?

Well, unfortunately I had to give up the Jeep because I needed more cargo room for hauling items and for children in the future. I bought a 2000 GMC Sierra 4x4 extended cab which serves both purposes. Don't get me wrong, I loved my Jeep and as soon as I can afford another one, I'm gonna buy a fixer-upper as a playtoy. I didn't get a chance to get all the parts off the Jeep I would have liked. Therefore, the KC hi-lites went with the Jeep when it was sold. The only lights I have now are the cheap Wal-Mart Rally brand lights that I picked up for $35 about a year ago.

Back