YJ tops, 2 of them! Soft tops

pezzo33

got two tops.

one is a half top for a YJ. use your factory hardware with soft half door tops.
basically the same as a duster/bikini/windjammer but it seals off the cockpit from teh elements. used with your hardware to be nice and secure. was test fit, but then jeep got stolen :( window is clean and clear.

$160

Full soft top, no hardware. made for YJ of course. Fair to good condition. fabric is strong with no damage, windows have some scratched but definitely still useable. all zippers strong.

$150

both are black

barry
pezzo33@hotmail.com

Yes I do.
Here is what it looksl ike on a Jeep :)

Barry

image-missing.png

hey pezzo, what year YJ does that half top fit? I have a 91, the last year with the slanted rear roll bars... will it fit?

Joop

does the half top work with hard doors? my husband has a cj with hard doors, and we are wondering if we use yj hardware if we can make it work? any idea's? if so consider it sold. i'll take it.

purpleyjgirl said:
does the half top work with hard doors? my husband has a cj with hard doors, and we are wondering if we use yj hardware if we can make it work? any idea's? if so consider it sold. i'll take it.

hoenstly, I do not know. I know it is made to be used with half doors, but I never put it on a jeep and never owned a soft top for my YJ's, so could not tell you.. sorry

Back