cragar 342 for sale brand new just took one out of the box

AKASHAJEEP

quadratek messed up my order and i ended up with these. I dont have any use for them but thought maybe someone on here is looking for a little better deal then the retailers are giving out.

they are 15X7 cragar 342 with a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern and 4.25" BS.
hows $110+ shipping sound to ya.

these are brand new. never been mounted. i took one out of the box to realize they werent the ones that i bought.

image-missing.png

L33TJ33P said:
you know Quadratec will take them back as long as they haven't been mounted right??

not in this case!!
they said something about the shipping being too much for them to even care about so i got a hell of a deal on them!! would you believe $20 for the set of 4? LOL

I think that the shipping and handling on all wheels from quadratec is $20. I bougth 5 wheels at a time from them and the shipping/handling was $20 total. I would ask them if you could get a full refund...You did say the messed up the order...which means they have to take them back and give you a complete refund (there's no question about that).

the way i look at it is what ever i can get out of these rimz then that money will go towards my origional set and be that much cheaper. as for them taking them back, well why would they refund for rimz that i never ordered? the ones i am getting are being coustom made and are going to take a little longer. these rimz were sent to me by mistake and they just didnt want to hassel with shipping charges back to them and what not. so realistically i bought this set of rimz shipped for only 20.

Oh, I think I missunderstood what you said!! You only had to pay $20 all together for the wheels? That is awesome.

Would you be able to figure out the shipping to area code 97401??

ya i only paid $20 TOTAL for the set of these rimz. the extra money that i make will go towards the right ones.
as for shipping (if I am doing this right) looks to be about 20 per box and there are two boxes. not sure if that is right or not. maybe you can check it out and see if i did that right? box dims are 18X18X18 and each one weights 50lbs. they will be shipped out of vernal utah 84078.

i went with the cragar 397's! 4.75" bs on a 15X8 rim. again thx for the suggestion!! I agree they do look a little better than the classic D's!!

where are you located? i'd try local ads or www.craigslist.com simply because i'd rather not ship those things! find someone that is willing to do a local pick up and trade you the cold hard cash for it and you'll have a much easier time about it!

Back