CJ parts in Indiana

Joey-T

Re: Diff & Locker advice

Surely someone needs this stuff! All items are for pickup in Fairmount, IN.
I need to sell this stuff soon. I'm newly single and need to buy some appliances! If the stuff don't sell soon... well, scrap prices are up...

1. 75-and-earlier CJ5 frame, with all springs and both complete axles. If you supply two wheels and tires, it'd be a rolling chassis. Frame is in good shape, only thing wrong is the rear-most crossmember is missing, no transmission crossmember, and the steering tie rod is bent from an idiot hooking a chain to it to pull it. $250 obo, or may be willing to seperate parts.

2. 75-and-earlier roll bar. Needs normal prep and paint. $25

3. Front axle housing fom a 77. The diff is junk, but the axles are there, as well as the disc brake setup (minus the calipers). Has good lockouts too. $50

4. Good transfer case from a 77. Linkage is sloppy, but unit came from a driving vehicle and made no noise. $50

5. 3-speed manual transmission with transfer case. I remember the combo working great, but I can't remember for the life of me what year it came from. I suspect it to be a T-150, but I'm not really sure how to tell. $125 obo

6. Bellhousing for a T-150. $25

7. Hood from a 77. Has lots of surface rust on the underside and a few dings on the outside, but very useable and very restorable. $40

8. Grille assembly from a 76. $50

Back