Selling Jeep - building house, very sad day

jugghead23

This is a sad day, however my wife and I just entered into a contract to build a new house. We need to start getting as much cash together as possible and since we have 3 vehicles, one has to go :cry:

Here are the details:
98 Wrangler SE, 4cyl, 5-spd
Chili Pepper Red/Black denim top
54,000 miles, less than 8k a year
New Catalytic Converter (via warranty this summer)
New 31x10.50 BFG AT's mounted on 15x8 Procomp Extreme streetlocks including spare w/whee locks (less than 6k miles on them)
New Skyjacker 2" coil spacer lift with Hydro Shocks
New Skyjacker OEM Steering Stabilizer
New Steering box
New Aiwa MP3 cd-player with detachable face
New Pioneer in-dash speakers
New OEM Sound Bar (uncle works for jeep, soundbar is about 2 months old)
K&N Re-usable air filter
New OEM Fender Flares (not in the included picture, this was before the new flares)
New OEM Locking Center console keyed to the ignition keys
New OEM Climate Controls (previous owner had broken the temp slider)
New Billet Aluminum soft-top disconnects
New Black Billet Aluminum gas hatch

Just had a major tune-up from Jeep including:
New Plugs
New Wires
New belts
Front and Rear diff service
a bunch of other things but I don't have the receipt in front of me

A whole mess of "little things" including:
Front Husky floorliners
Bestop Seat Covers (front)
Shifter Timpango Rock-Knob
Door Defeat Cut-off switch mounted under the dash for when the doors are off
Driver's Side Quick-Mirror 2
New Roll Bar padding

That's about all I can think of right now but I know I'm missing stuff. I know I'm going to get reamed for this next statement, but she's never been off-road either. My wife and I used it as transportation to and from the beach for the past 2 summers, and the first owner was a college girl who had to leave the jeep at home her first 3 years of school.

It's in awesome shape. There is 1 small scrape on the hood (there when I bought it) not through to the metal/not rusting, and currently there is a small crack in the windsheild from a stone I caught a few weeks back. I was going to get it fixed, and already got a quote for the windsheild but will probably leave that up to the new owner. Other than that, just normal wear and tear. Honestly, I looked at a lot of jeeps when I was buying and chose this one because it was in impeccable shape. I was going to replace the top in the spring, however the new top still is in perfect working order. Some of the zippers are a bit 'sticky' and the windows have the normal scrapes.

I have the title and am ready to sell.
I am located in central New Jersey. I perfer to sell locally and NOT deal with delivery etc.

I am asking $8000 but will probably entertain reasonable offers
I will take more pictures this weekend and post them.
I have all receipts (since I've owned it)

Click Here to email me with questions

image-missing.png

did I mention I'm very open to offers? within reason of course
I won't bump the message again after this and might just hold off until spring to sell

Back