1980 CJ 7 51000 Original Miles Fiberglass

Hey man you can keep it at my father in laws in Southern York County. That's where we are moving this spring. Yes I'm serious, yes for free, and it will be safe there. Heck I'll probably even offer to buy it in April!

RE: Re: RE: Help i might be losing my jeep..

Ya, we'll see. I thought a cj with low miles and a fiberglass tub was worth something...
Thankyou for the storage offers, But I'd Like the cash... Less to worry about .

White.....I don't know what to say.....I can't believe you still have that thing. If I thought my wife would still be here when I got back, I'd come give you three grand this weekend. I've already asked too,and the answer was "NO! get rid of some other junk first"

I'm telling everyone that comes around looking for a Jeep about it.

White

I have listed it on my local clubs for sale forum too, just now. I wish you the best. Sometiemes I think if it weren't for bad luck we'd have none at all. Take care and check in when you move man!

Heather

RE: Buying a 1999 XJ ... Needing lift suggestions

yeppers, my 80 CJ cam auto with the clock and all the goodies too, I use the clock to know when I have been out in the garage to long :)
-D-

White said:
ok 2999.99

Call me 570-656-5725 :)

Sell it yet? I'm VERY interested. I'll be at Paragon Sunday, maybe I could take a look. I'll call you later tonight...

I know you are going to be busy this weekend, but if it is as good as it looks in the pics I will want to work something out...

Another @$%^%^$# brake question

I was wondering if it is sold yet either, I have someone on my clubs board interested.

Heather

Hey White, I was just curious to see if you still had the CJ for sale? Im interested in the jeep, but curious to know if you would be willing to travel any distance to ship. I live in Kansas City, MO, and are willing to travel, PA is just so far away. Would you also be willing to take $2650 cash? Thank you!

1985 CJ7 FOR SALE

Ya, I like to travel.. But for me to drive it there I want 3500.00 I'll pay for my own ride home. This means you must Insure and register it.

RE: Fan issues

What a great story. The beautiful Cj that wont go away. White will forever be haunted by the white Cj. Muhuhahahaha!

Back