your money...

Hey arent you from the same place Wayne and Garth are???? You know, the guys from Waynes World???

RE: Which gas tank do I have?

You can have my money. Lots of it, too. For a small shipping and handling fee, I'll send you $10,000 cash. Just send me a check for $12,000 to cover the shipping, handling, and insurance fees, and the money is yours!

I'll be waiting patiently by the mailbox for your check.

RE: Happy Birthday to my Jeep

I think the scam is supposed to work like this. I will send you a check for $12,000 once you deposit it send me $2000 and you can keep the rest. The check bounces and I am $2,000 richer. I would never recommend cheating anyone out of any money....GET A JOB!

Rock Hard 4x4

lol so much excitement. i was just 'willing' to take any cash donations to go towards a worthy cause...being my stock xj.

thank you all for your concern....lol

-joshua

judge09 said:
I think the scam is supposed to work like this. I will send you a check for $12,000 once you deposit it send me $2000 and you can keep the rest. The check bounces and I am $2,000 richer. I would never recommend cheating anyone out of any money....GET A JOB!

I hear the job of Scam Artist pays pretty well....whaddaya mean?

judge09 said:

Hehe, some idiot tried to do that to me with a truck I am trying to sell. I was asking $8000 for the truck, but he said he'd give me $10,000. Then, he would send an extra $6000 that I would then use to pay the shipping and handling---to the "shipping company".

I went to the bank, showed them the cashiers check...They said it looked nothing like their real checks :roll:

Funny part was that I kept comunicating with him (via phone and e-mail) for about a month after that. I kept telling him I was going to send the $6000 out real soon :D 8)

Back