XJ springs 3" or 4.5" lift

TwistedCU

RE: Motorcraft 2150 w/adapter

Looking for a set of good quality leaf springs for my XJ. New or used but if used I prefer a decent quality manufacturer. I have 1.5" lift shackles so a 3" lift spring would be perfect but a 4.5" would work too.

Also looking for a set of 4.5" coil springs new or used. I really don't care who makes them so long as they're not sagged.

My add-a-leaves do the job but they don't flex much offroad, and I know it's only a matter of time before they stary sagging

PM me if you have either set available.

What is a truss

skyjacker 3in double flex for a 84-01 xj , it only has 4000 miles on it and it just broke in. it flex s great and has a pritty soft ride on and off road, theres nothing wrong with it i just wanna go bigger . the kit contains front coil springs ,rear leaf springs,adjustable flex front track bar, upper flex links, lower flex links,front sway bar disconnects, heavy-duty steering stabilizer and nitro shocks, its a 1,400 dollar kit im asking 800 for it . it really flexes great i just wish i had gotten the 6" kit instead, so all i can do is sell it .this kit fits 31x10.5x15 tires with no fender mods but thats with coil spring spacers and longer shackles , it should fit 33s with cut outs .

Thanks sounds like a good deal but unless you want to sell the springs seperately....

I've already got the LCA's, track bar, disconnects, etc.

Back