1985 XJ $500!

Jeeper84

Hey, I have a 1985 Jeep XJ. It has the 2.8 V6 (with 103k and still runnin' strong), auto, 2-door. The body is pretty solid. I replaced the transmission fluid and filter. SmellyXJ just got a '93, so we moved the '85 to my place. $500's the price. I think it's a pretty fair price, I just need it gone. SO SOMEONE CALL AND TAKE IT! (630) 709-4809... ask for Mike or Rachel.

The Jeep is located in Schaumburg, IL and I'll consider offers/trades

-Mike

RE: Automatic or Manual?

No, sorry. The Jeep looks better than what the price would tell you, though. -Mike

RE: 1074612

LOL. Thanks for the offer, but I can only do cash or Jeep-related trades...besides, would it really be worth it to you to drive to northern Illinois?

Jeeper84 said:
LOL. Thanks for the offer, but I can only do cash or Jeep-related trades...besides, would it really be worth it to you to drive to northern Illinois?

HA!! Honestly, that truck probably won't even make it out of Sedgwick County!!! If it would make it there, yeah, I'd do the trade in a heartbeat.....

OOOO this offer intrigues me. I know a buddy of mine in dupage county (Downers Grove) who may JUMP on this offer.... if you could email me a few pics so that I can print out and show him, that would be WONDERFUL. JHoersten2@Excite.com

Hope we can make a deal....

-joshua

RE: Sure do miss you all!

If you can provide some pics i am interested. I live in Des Moines and might be able to make the drive but dont want to head all the way out there without ever seeing it.

Back