Jeep Trailer "SOLD"

warrior

For the Bored

I'm kinda thinking about selling my jeep trailer and thought I would post it here and see if anyone is interested or not. It started as a Army jeep trailer, proably from the 40's, I striped it to the frame and put in a heaver tounge. I rebuilt it with new steel to the same as the original. It has a toolbox on the tounge and a black cover over the bed. It is gloss green and has 31's on it with fenders. Very nice trailer and pulls even better. Has lights and tounge jack. I have pics if you want. Like I said, just kinda throwing it out to see if there is any interest. I know these trailers are high $$. Your can email me at dannarev@sftnet.org. The trailer is located in Overbrook, Kansas. I am the one that built the diamond plate trailer that Josh Higgins had.
Thanks
Everette

Well I'm not looking for a trailer but wanted to say hi. It's been a while since you've posted here on Jeepz!

Yea its been awhile, but were still alive and kicking, just not to high, here in Kansas. Just been busy. Building my son his first car so I need to turn some things for some cash. Got him a 69 Mustang coupe and it ended up being more $$$ than I thought. Glad to see ya still on here.
Later
Warrior

RE: Reader Rides converstion done

I have seen this trailer it is a nice piece of work well worth the $$$.... why dont you post a pic E.

Wait till your father gets home

Trying to get a pic on here somehow. Dont really know how to do it. I will gladly email anyone iterested a pic. Oh ya, Thanks Nic 8)
Warrior

Post a new message, and click on 'add an attachment' on the Post a Reply page. Then browse to find the pic on your PC and enter the location in the attachment window. It should come up when you post the message.

I tried it and got the error:
The Extension array is not allowed

Back