TOO MUCH JUNK

jeepin916

RE: REALLY EXPENSIVE DRIVESHAFT?

OK EVERYONE I HAVE TOO MUCH JUNK AND I WANT TO GET RID OF MOST OF IT SO I CAN HAVE ROOM TO GET MORE JUNK FOR MY JEEP....

I HAVE A COMPLETE MONTECARLO SS 85 WITH TITLE IF ANYONE WANTS IT OR NEEDS PARTS OFF OF IT, I TOOK OFF THE HOOD AND TOOK OUT THE MOTOR AND TRANS, IF U NEED PARTS DROP ME A PM OR A POST AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU

I STILL HAVE A PILE OF LARGE PARTS FROM AN 85 CJ7 IF ANYONE NEEDS SOME STUFF DROP ME AN PM. MOSTLY BODY PARTS AND AXLES. ALSO HAVE THE FRAME AND INTAKE

IM NOT LOOKING TO ROB ANYONE, MAKE ME AN OFFER AND I WILL USUALLY ACCEPT THE OFFER, THE ONLY PROBLEM USUALLY IS THE SHIPPING COST, THATS WHY I STILL HAVE ALL THESE PIECES. IF THESE PARTS DONT GO SOON THERE GOIN TO THE SCRAP YARD.... AND I HATE SENDING GOOD PARTS TO THE SCRAP YARD.....

thanks snitty, hey blue it had a hard top but i dont think its any good the fiberglass was starting to crack but the glass is good if ur looking for that...

RE: Pop or soda?

Does it have any type of rear bumper or receiver hitch?

RE: Bob Villa-- Jeep Style!!!!!!!!

no it doesnt have a reciever hitch and the rear bumper was bent up so i threw it out

Quality Covers for Wrangler

buckets in the front light blue i think and floor shift.

What about the lift gate on the hard top? Mines metal and it's beyond repair. I wouldn't need the glass or shocks. So you could take that out to cut shipping weight an dchance of breakage. Or I could insure it let them break it then collect the money and just keep it! cnewton20@comcast.net is my email

the lift gate if i remember right is bent and dented the tire carrier smacked into it

snitty deffinatly let me know its gettin annoying having this car here

According to this week's plans (he changes his mind every week), he doesn't seem like he's going to want the parts now. I'm sure he'll change his mind again next week. What kind of price are you lookin to get rid of the entire car

Motorcraft swap

well the front end of it is off and gone, all the interior partts are still there if u want them ill take them out and ship it to you or u can pick them up, not lookin for that much, if u want the complete interior have him make me an offer

RE: Almost crashed suspension help needed ASAP

hey snitty, the monte is in a million pieces if ur buddy wants the parts tell him ill take 50 bucks and shipping for what ever he wants, if he wants the complete inssides then its his, i dont wnat to junk the car with the insices ther all good, and i have extras of everything that i just found in the trunk hehehe

Back