Right stuff for right person

DerekC

Here is the list:

Red metal half doors for yj( currently on my CJ 7) these are very clean come with black Steel Horse soft uppers windows have no scratches or distortion---make offer

Black tube bumpers front and rear. Front has hoop and tabs for 2 lights, will thow in matching side steps if offer is right---make offer

4) Bridgestone Duelers 31x11.5x15 less than 5000 miles LIKE NEW--$100
Tires not avail till my new ones come in in 10 days

Black Windjammer and Bikini top very good shape, have matching tonneau cover as well---make offer

Motorcraft 2100 ZERO miles since rebuild. Have run in garage and works fine(EFI now in progress) comes with all the following NEW stuff:adapter plate, fuel inlet adapter, chrome air cleaner and filter, professionally written directions with photos and tech support for install wiring diagrams, nutter bypass stuff, vacuum routing and or removal directions ect--make offer

with the purchase of any item I will give free to you a canoe anchor made of my old Carter carb and all the crap that came off with it :)

will ship and pay half of shipping

Derek 214-538-0011 cell
469-721-7089 home after 7

WTB: T-18

Will that Windjammer and tonneau cover fit my 91 YJ? I have the old, non-family style roll bar. I already have a bikini.

I'll give you 40 bucks for both if they fit my rig.

Joop

RE: 1995 Jeep Wrangler s 2.5l...Fuel Injection or carb?

I'd like a copy of the directions and pics for that 2100... going to be installing a 2150 in the spring. Any chance you could hook me up? I'll cover any expenses

Joopin, I am sure the windjammer will fit since it simply attaches to top bar (running width of jeep) and down the roll bar sides, I am unsure on the windjammer. it is on my CJ7 and I believe your YJ is a little wider measure width of your jeep from side to side on the top of the bed, i will do the same and tell you if it will fit.
-D-

Twisted Copper, would you like the stuff on CD so you can print what you need from your 'puter or the printed version. Either way, $10 oughta cover copies and postage...sound fair enough?
-D-

RMIX BEER & REDNECK, You get?

Thanks, I'll check the measurement. one more thing, do you have to fold the seat down to use the tonneau cover?

Hey DerekC, I got a width of 59 inches on the "tub" of the YJ and 51 inches on center to center of the roll bar. Is this gonna work?

RE: My Jeeps Gone!

If Joopin does not get the duster/tonneau cover I am interested in them. Also how much do you want for the bumpers. I am really only interested in the back bumper and the steps. My e-mail address is mawilson@bellsouth.net if you want to contact me like that.

RE: I know, but here

Alright here go the responses:
1) Joopin I have 56" on the tub and 51" on roll bar looks like a no go for ya' sorry man.

2)SlipSlap sorry but no on the $25 This thing is ready to go, norebuild needed already done run on engine for 1/2 hour it is great like new. With adapter plate, air cleaner ect. gotta have more than that. think on it. remember bolt it on and do your linkage and drive....

3)mawilson, looks like they will not work for joopin. i posted measurments above. If they will work lemme know. Will send you an email as well. As for bumpers have a possible deal in works, if falls through will tell you in a day or so.

4)jeeperwilly Dueler H/T

my email addy is dereklcanterbury@hotmail.com if anyone needs it.

-D-

RE: Wiper Motor replacement on 94 Cherokee Sport

I hear ya. You never know till ya offer.

RE: Code 11

yes I do. And you may have it all for ??? PM me with an offer.
-D-

Back