15x8 Jeep wheels

88Wrangles

Bikini Top for YJ ((SOLD))

Got these Jeep wheels that I took off of my '88 YJ (not sure what they were originally off of, but the say Jeep on them).

They are 15x8's, and as you can see the clear finish is starting to wear off of them.

Located in Eugene, Oregon. 97401

image-missing.png

If they are really Jeep wheels then they are the "Gambler" wheels and they are actually 15x8. They were on the 30" tire packages.

They would be a good candidate for the old "lightly sand and rattle can black" treatment ;)

TwistedCopper said:
If they are really Jeep wheels then they are the "Gambler" wheels and they are actually 15x8. They were on the 30" tire packages.

They would be a good candidate for the old "lightly sand and rattle can black" treatment ;)

Well, they sure are 15x8" :oops: :oops: . Guess I have too many wheels laying around...I could have sworn these ones said 15x7...but nope :roll:

Oh sorry man. I forgot all about this post. I tell you what. I am gonna be down in Eugene in the next week or so. Maybe we can meet up and I will take a look at em. What bolt pattern?

laneiac said:
Oh sorry man. I forgot all about this post. I tell you what. I am gonna be down in Eugene in the next week or so. Maybe we can meet up and I will take a look at em. What bolt pattern?

Yep, they are 5 on 4.5 (what the YJ's have).

But ya...that would work great for me. Let me know when you head down here and we'll work something out if you want :D :D

Re: RE: whats wrong?

Yeah, weld 'em together and mount tires on the outer wheels... that way you would use the inside ones as spacers and have a really, really, really wide tracking Jeep :) LBR

LBR said:
Yeah, weld 'em together and mount tires on the outer wheels... that way you would use the inside ones as spacers and have a really, really, really wide tracking Jeep :) LBR

hahahaha, that's funny. I wonder what ever happened to that guy :roll: . Probably got his headers pointing straight up too by this point :lol:

Re: Center dashboard shroud on TJ

88Wrangles said:
LBR said:

hahahaha, that's funny. I wonder what ever happened to that guy :roll: . Probably got his headers pointing straight up too by this point :lol:

Probably aimed the headers up through the floorboard into the passenger area and asphyxiated himself!

RE: Good rim/tire size for a TJ w/ 4" Skyjacker lift?

you still have them rims? how much to ship them if so and how much for them i am at zip 12166. i'm very interested. 4 or 5 rims total?
thanks

There are only 4 wheels total. However, at this point I really don't want to ship them....I was hoping for someone somewhat local, LIKE LANIAC

Back