Small Block Chevy 350 V8!!!

xtremejeep350YJ

soft half doors

I'm trying to sell an extra 350 engine i came across when i was getting ready to do my swap, and opted to use a crate engine instead. I had planned to rebuild this but never had the time. Its a late 70's truck block with 4 bolt mains. It was running when it was pulled out at a local salvage yard. Its a "long block" meaning it is complete from the oil pan through the heads ... no intake manifold / carb /water pump etc is included. It definitely needs a rebuild, like i said that was my intention with it, but I never had the time and opted for a crate engine instead. Its been covered and sitting in my garage for about a year and it has GOT to go. I will accept any resonable offer. I cannot ship so it must be picked up in Ocean City, MD. (you know you all come here on vacation so no excuses!!) Paid $250 when it was pulled out, and like i said it HAS to go. So if you're thinkin about puttin a 350 in your jeep, or if you just like to build engines this is a great chance to get one CHEAP. Email me at XtremeJeep350YJ@yahoo.com , or Instant Message me on AOL my s/n is XtremeJeep350YJ ... I'll probably forget to check here but if you email me or message me I will get you some pictures.

Josh

P.S. SERIOUSLY IT HAS GOT TO GO...SO PLEASE...MAKE AN OFFER!!!

Back