AX5 (needs cluster)

Grill

Radiator

Bellhousing

Other Miscellaneous Parts[addsig]

I need a center console if you have it. Thanks -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

My center console is a piece of crap. I wouldn't sell it to my worst enemy.

Thanks for the reply.[addsig]

do the upper half doors have pointed corners for use with the stock soft top? and if the zippers work fine on the upper halfs? if so how much are u asking for them?[addsig]

The uppers have the rounded corners. The zippers work great. They are only one year old.

I am selling for $50. [addsig]

what kind of top did the jeep had.if it had a soft top and wasnt a besttop super top then i beleve the uppers will fit and i will buy them off of you. if u have a pic of the could u e-mail it to me to see themphatrabbit8503@aol.com[addsig]

Hey whats up man I am interested in your Bestop uppers (someone cut a big hole in my window and broke in). That is if you havent sold them to the other guy. I have a black Bestop top with the round corners so I beleive they will fit perfect for mine. Also could you tell me what is wrong with your AX5 exactly? I really need one since mine is just about totally shot. How much would you sell it for?[addsig]

These uppers are for the Bestop Super Top. The Back top corner is rounded not squared off. These will not work on Jeeper89 but they will work for RayOvac. The AX5 Needs a Cluster gear. I pulled the casing apart and the cluster gear was missing two teeth. Had a transmission shop check the rest of it out and they said it looked allright other than that. I can get a cluster gear for $150. and I will sell my transmission for $150 also. Shoot me an email if you are interested.

Dellecma@email.uc.edu[addsig]

Had a mishap with my baby and i need a front driver leaf spring assembly...the whole thing. If you have it please reply! -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

looking for tail gat hard door and hard top
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]