Where to get a cheap engine computer?

jeeperwilly

I need to find a place where I can order a new or use engine computer for my 92' YJ with a 2.5? If anyone has an idea where such a place can be found, let me know. By the way, even if there're preformance computers that would be great( never can squeez to much power out of a 2.5) thanks, Paul[addsig]

granted, there are no 2.5L computers on right now, you might try this link to ebay

There are currently 2 on for a max bid of $11.00

Terry[addsig]

I have a Pcm from a 93 wrangler. The plastic cover is cracked on it, but it has been that way for three years now, ever since I bought the Jeep. It has always worked fine. Email me if interested.

dellecma@email.uc.edu[addsig]

hey just have a few questions,

do you know if the seal for the board itself is broken (does it have any cracks in the rubbery goo over the computer board) and if you do want to sell it, how much do you want

thanks, paul[addsig]

I just checked and your PCM won't work in my 92', I need to find a SBEC 2. Thanks for the reply thou, it was a perfect price. Oh, by the way I know you're selling other parts, do you have a fan cowling for sale? Thanks again, Paul[addsig]

I have a 4 banger fan shroud. The plastic is also cracked on it. It is not really cracked it is just missing a chunk. Yours for $10. If you want a pic, shoot me your email and I will send you one.

dellecma@email.uc.edu[addsig]

Imagine the shroud was mounted on the jeep. Now if the shroud move down three inches and the fan cut away whatever it hit, that is what is missing. All I can think of is the guy who owned it before me put on a body lift with the radiator lowering brackets. He then took the body lift off, forgetting to raise the radiator back up. [addsig]

ahhhh, I think I know what your talking about. If you could send a pic. that would be great. I think I left my email somewhere above. thanks again[addsig]

I have a fan shroud and a computer they are both from an '87 yj 2.5L tbi.

there is nothing wrong with them but I'm in Canada.email me at chriskuke@hotmail.com

if your still interested

[addsig]

I have an engine computer, thanks. I'm still lookin for an engine shroud. That would be great thanks. What kind of condtion is the shroud in? email me, thanks

Paul[addsig]

Back