1. 1044761

I need to find a place where I can order a new or use engine computer for my 92' YJ with a 2.5? If anyone has an idea where such a place can be found, let me know. By the way, even if there're preformance computers that would be great( never can squeez to much power out of a 2.5) thanks, Paul[addsig]
    '97 Slinky

North Shore Wheelers
    www.nsw4x4.com

granted, there are no 2.5L computers on right now, you might try this link to ebay

There are currently 2 on for a max bid of $11.00

Terry[addsig]
    My 2005 Wrangler Build Thread

“He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.” -Compressions 8.7:1

3. 1044867

I have a Pcm from a 93 wrangler. The plastic cover is cracked on it, but it has been that way for three years now, ever since I bought the Jeep. It has always worked fine. Email me if interested.

dellecma@email.uc.edu[addsig]

4. 1044961

hey just have a few questions,

do you know if the seal for the board itself is broken (does it have any cracks in the rubbery goo over the computer board) and if you do want to sell it, how much do you want

thanks, paul[addsig]
    '97 Slinky

North Shore Wheelers
    www.nsw4x4.com

6. 1045029

The Black goo is not damaged. The plastic around the connector is intact. I would like to get $75 for it. let me know by email.

7. 1045034

I just checked and your PCM won't work in my 92', I need to find a SBEC 2. Thanks for the reply thou, it was a perfect price. Oh, by the way I know you're selling other parts, do you have a fan cowling for sale? Thanks again, Paul[addsig]
    '97 Slinky

North Shore Wheelers
    www.nsw4x4.com

8. 1045069

I have a 4 banger fan shroud. The plastic is also cracked on it. It is not really cracked it is just missing a chunk. Yours for $10. If you want a pic, shoot me your email and I will send you one.

9. 1045400

my email is jeeperwilly@hotmail.com and how big of a hole is it, because mine is in ruff shape too.[addsig]
    '97 Slinky

North Shore Wheelers
    www.nsw4x4.com

10. 1045504

Imagine the shroud was mounted on the jeep. Now if the shroud move down three inches and the fan cut away whatever it hit, that is what is missing. All I can think of is the guy who owned it before me put on a body lift with the radiator lowering brackets. He then took the body lift off, forgetting to raise the radiator back up. [addsig]

11. 1045582

ahhhh, I think I know what your talking about. If you could send a pic. that would be great. I think I left my email somewhere above. thanks again[addsig]
    '97 Slinky

North Shore Wheelers
    www.nsw4x4.com

I HAVE ONE OUT OF MY 91 WILL THAT WORK ON YOURS

LET ME KNOW

BILLIARDTEXAS@YAHOO.COM[addsig]
    BUY IT,, BUILD IT BIG,, ROLL IT ,, THEN DO IT AGAIN!!!!!

13. 1045926

yeah, if you want to send me a pic., that would be great. My email is jeeperwilly@hotmail.com

Thanks, Paul[addsig]
    '97 Slinky

North Shore Wheelers
    www.nsw4x4.com

I have a fan shroud and a computer they are both from an '87 yj 2.5L tbi.

there is nothing wrong with them but I'm in Canada.email me at chriskuke@hotmail.com

if your still interested

[addsig]
    JEEPS SUCK, but I Love them!!
    J(ust)E(mpty)E(very)P(ocket)
    99 TJ Sahara Borla exhaust, 31X10.5 yokahoma
    Light bar with 4 lights

15. 1050087

I have an engine computer, thanks. I'm still lookin for an engine shroud. That would be great thanks. What kind of condtion is the shroud in? email me, thanks

Paul[addsig]
    '97 Slinky

North Shore Wheelers
    www.nsw4x4.com