TONS of Jeep and 4x4 stuff, CJ7, postal Jeep, Cherokee

GaryMB

RE: XJ Power

Here is a copy of the craigslist posting I currently have up. I am located on the San Francisco peninsual in California, and can deliver items a short ways.
"I have a huge collection of Jeep and some other 4x4 parts that I need to get rid of before going to college in a month. Here is a list of what I can remember off the top of my head:
1.) Complete 4.0L long block, 1989, 200k miles, good shape, all accessories needed to swap into an older Jeep such as ecu, wiring harness, cannister, etc.
2.) Working Peugeot BA 10/5 5spd transmission+bellhousing+slave cylinder+shifter+clutch assembly out of a 1989 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L
3.) Working T5 transmission out of 1984 CJ7 with bellhousing, clutch assembly, etc.
4.) Not working T5 transmission out of jeep, good for parts/core/rebuild
5.) 1987 4.2L 258 short block
6.) 1984 258 4.2L long block with clifford aluminum valve cover, minus crank, possibly minus rods. Running when removed from Jeep
7.)Complete CA emissions system for 1984 4.2L CJ7--ecu, wiring harness, pulse air system, sensors, vacuum system, etc.-everything
8.) Ford Dana 60 rear end complete drum to drum, limited slip (I think)
9.) Various air cleaner housings for carbureted Jeeps, 2bbl 1984 4.2L power brakes+non power brakes
10.) 232 3.8L long block engine, in pieces, out of low mileage 1977 postal Jeep
11.) Various postal jeep parts
12.) Near complete Postal Jeep w/posi+232cid, just bolt in transmission and radiator (included with Jeep), good for a farm truck or parts (no papers, long story with previous owner)
13.) Two sets of 2.5" lift springs for a CJ series Jeep, one is rancho, don't know about the other
14.) 1" HD lift shackles for a CJ7 front and rear
15.) Set of widetrac CJ7 axles, dana 30 front with rebuilt outers+new hd u-joints, AMC 20 rear with detroit locker that doesn't like to unlock
16.) New timing chain set for 4.0L motor
17.) Misc. engine and transmission mounts+mount brackes for various Jeeps, cjs+cherokees
18.) Tire+gas can carrier
19.) Front half of a postal Jeep (rear half became a trailer)
20.) 1984 CJ7 15 gallon gas tank in good shape with sending unit
21.) Motorcraft carb ready to bolt onto 258 4.2L motor, includes adapter plate/spacer and throttle cable adapter plate. Clean, works well.
22.) GM HEI distributor for six cylinder, ready to bolt into a 258/4.2L Jeep motor
23.) Brand new ford TFI conversion for a Jeep 258/4.2L motor with MSD blaster coil--smog legal, very powerful ignition system.
24.) Extra 4.0L stock header, is cracked but I can weld it if you want.
25.) Like new K&N air filter for 258/4.2L
I have tons of other stuff, just ask, also let me know if you would like me to sepparate or part out items. Email or call me on my cell at (650) 703-1972 or at (650) 851-4282. Ask for Gary. I try to respond to messages, but sometimes I don't b/c I'll get so many it just gets too confusing. Make offers on what I have. I'm doing a CJ7 buildup/restoration, so I am willing to do trades as well for various 4x4/Jeep stuff. KILLER DEAL: GET EVERYTHING I HAVE LISTED FOR ONLY $1599. "

RE: insane motorcycle video - homemade here in shippensburg,

Is the 2.5 lift kit(#13) for a cj5 or cj7? and how much?

RE: insane motorcycle video - homemade here in shippensburg,

They both were originally installed on CJ7's. I'm pretty sure that CJ7 and CJ5 springs are interchaneable (2" wide up front, 2.5" wide in the rear). Would $70 work for a complete set? PM me if this sounds good. I could take some pictures, too.

RE: Re: RE: I finally found the Video

how much just for the

12.) Near complete Postal Jeep w/posi+232cid, just bolt in transmission and radiator (included with Jeep), good for a farm truck or parts (no papers, long story with previous owner)

and where are u located

Crosses fingers please say close to illinois

RE: A recent trail inciDENT

Would you happen to have a fuse block?

Prairie, are you sure it's a bad fuse block you have? Could it possibly be a short somewhere that is popping all your fuses? Just wonderin'. I'm not an electrical whiz by any means, so if that's a stupid question, please disregard.......

RE: So Fantasy Football guys...

Sparky-Watts said:
Prairie, are you sure it's a bad fuse block you have? Could it possibly be a short somewhere that is popping all your fuses? Just wonderin'. I'm not an electrical whiz by any means, so if that's a stupid question, please disregard.......
It is possible, but I need a new fuse block anyway, mine has seen better days (and if I could upgrade to blade fuses, I'd like it)

RE: bolt pattern and backspacing for new rims

Do you have Advance Auto Parts down south? They've got quite a selection of fuse blocks up here. Don't quite recall the prices, but I bought an auxiliary 6-fuse block for about $8 or so, and I don't imagine a full block would be much more than $25 or $30.

Back