1992 Cherokee laredo 4.0 4x4 auto. Mechanically brand new

JimGJr

Hello, I have for sale a 92 Jeep cherokee laredo Its dark blue/silver trim/tan interior. Mechanically this thing is a brand new truck. I will list the work I have done to it in the last year.

Brand new Hesco 4.0 high output 6 cyl. 3000 miles on it since I installed it.
Brand new Dana 35 rear end gears and carrier.
Brand new tires.
Brand new radiator and all brand new radiator and heater hoses.
Brand new shocks all around/back ones are air adjustable.
Brand new plugs, wires, rotor.
Brand new rear drum rotors.
Brand new wipers.
Brand new muffler
Brand new factory heavy duty rubber floormats.
Brand new harmonic balancer and serpentine belt.
New Reese 5000 lb trailer hitch.

Just before i bought it in 2003, the transmission was replaced with a rebuilt one. Selecttrac 4wd is now a commandtrac 4wd. Interior/upholstery/carpets are all great condition.

Options included: Ice cold AC/cruise/power everything/jeep am/fm/cassette/roof rack.

It does have some of the usual fading on the roof and hood. And a small rust spot in two areas no major damage at all. Maaco quoted me $550 to put the exterior in brand new shape. other than that, all it needs is a hood release cable. Everything works as it should with this vehicle, and i mean everything. I have over 4500 invested in it but will be happy with $3500. It is in RI so you must pick up but will be able to drive this thing home wherever you are. I did all the work to this planning to keep her for a long time but it is our 3rd vehicle and possible house purchase prompts sale.

Email: mrjgjr1222@msn.com
Ph: 401 946 9807
Cell: 401 419 6349

Thanks, Jim

Last edited:
Back