Stock TJ Parts(from shocks,coils,upper control arms, drivesh

TJ-7

Go to http://parts.tjlocker.com/partspage1.html to check all the parts I have for sale. I have a Canyon wheel(15x8") for $75.00 . I am in Northern CA. I have stock coils $50.00 for all four, shocks $50.00 obo (gas charged)and a rear driveshaft(dana44/auto)$75.00 etc. look on my web site for pictures and prices. I also have upper control arms(stock) for $15 or best offer. I also have (STOCK) REAR sway bar links for $5+ shipping. front bumper stock end caps 10+shipping. A stock front track bar $50.00

Goodyear Wrangler Radial Tire 225/75r15

I have a Goodyear tire that has only been on the ground once, and still has the nobs to prove theres 100% of the tire left. if you want pictures I will take some

$40.00 obo

5 4.5 two black rims back spacing is 4" 15x10 (American racing wheels) are forsale $50obo

[addsig]

Yo, I'm interested in your coils... all 4. Did you say that they were $50 for all 4? If so, i'm interested because i'll be adding coils to my spring leafs when i lift my CJ7 this Spring/Summer. Thanks -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>Yo, I'm interested in your coils... all 4. Did you say that they were $50 for all 4? If so, i'm interested because i'll be adding coils to my spring leafs when i lift my CJ7 this Spring/Summer. Thanks -Mike
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

yes 50.00 for all 4

email me at tj@tjlocker.com[addsig]

Back