Done Wheeling

denali said:
91 Jeep Wrangler Over spring lift using rubicon express, gave it about 7" of lift.8.8 rearend with 456gears front and rear,bilstein shocks,4wheel disc brakes,steel braided brake lines,35" tires on black steel wheels,hard top with rack and lights also a wilderness top rack,bikini top,corbeau wrap around bucket seats,4point harnesses,speaker bar,cd player.9000lb. Ramsey winch. All work shop done about 8 months ago.New header and exhaust all the way out.New clutch.RUBICON READY!!!! located in northern California call 4 info.(916)532-3932

$12000.00

Any pictures? Just keep in mind that you'll never get out of it what you put in...especially since all the work was done in a shop

wow you guys are a bunch of a$$holes. let the poor guy post his for sale ad. if you dont like his price, then dont F'ing buy it.

requesting pics is one thing, thats a reasonable request, telling a guy good luck with sarcasm or telling him to get out of here are totally different.

bchcky said:
wow you guys are a bunch of a$$holes. let the poor guy post his for sale ad. if you dont like his price, then dont F'ing buy it.

requesting pics is one thing, thats a reasonable request, telling a guy good luck with sarcasm or telling him to get out of here are totally different.

You can call me whatever names you wish. The guy has 2 posts total, both in this thread. Probably just signed up to try to sell his Jeep. I hold no compassion for him. He didn't seem to be interested in talking to us 8 months ago when he did all his mods. But $12K for a '91??? I'll repeat, this time with no sarcasm............Good Luck............sincerely.

edit - stinkin' "["s...........missed one

Last edited:
he shouldnt have to talk to anyone for a certain period of time to be entitled to sell something. i'm sure if someone came in here, and their only post was for something that you really wanted, you wouldnt have a problem with it then.

its one thing for people on here to argue about political jargon in the general section. but to take shots at a guy for the reasons you stated is simply unfair. in my local club, we have rules in the for sale section, namely, if you have nothing positive to contribute to the thread, don't post it. if you have a sincere concern for his pricing, maybe a PM is the way to go.

you're the first one to welcome newcomers to the board when they sign up here. and i might point out that there are more than a few members here with stock jeeps, or even without jeeps at all. so you're going to shun this person away because he didn't consult with us on all his mods, and now he wants to sell his jeep. that makes the "Z" as you so commonly refer to this place seem like a very uninviting place.

This is, after all, just the internet (as was pointed out in another thread) - the faceless, impersonal internet. I wasn't taking shots at him, just at his pricing. I'm sensing some animosity in your replies - I'm surprised you're so worked up about this. But you do make some valid points.

So let me say that I am sorry and I won't do it again.

Jeeesshh!!!!!

a lot of the mods on his 91yj sound like a lot of the mods i want to make on my 91yj. but sorry denali, i would rather do the work myself. i kinda like the built not bought thing( no offence)

and all i was saying that taking shots at his pricing in his for sale thread just seems unfair. just because he doesn't have the 2000+ posts that other people have, doesn't mean he shouldn't have a fair chance at selling his rig. at least this guy wasn't like one of the recent spammers that this site has been assaulted by.

bchcky said:
in my local club, we have rules in the for sale section, namely, if you have nothing positive to contribute to the thread, don't post it. if you have a sincere concern for his pricing, maybe a PM is the way to go.

We have rules here, too, specifically against personal attacks such as calling other people a$$holes. I certainly don't see anything positive in that. Perhaps if you have a sincere concern for the way someone has posted, a PM is the way to go. Otherwise, if you're that worked up over something like this, maybe you should just stick to posting in your regular club, because we don't need members who call other members names at the drop of a hat.:evil:

fair enough, that does not however, make belittling someone's for sale ad any less of a negative.

I for one just stumbled across this site while I was searching for Jeep sites, so no one told me it was here. The guy may not have known about this site until now. I have had my TJ since 2000 and have always searched for Jeep sites and just found this one. Not trying to take anyones side here, and this is a great site. Let's all have a cold adult frosty beverage and drive on. LOL, Take Care, KJ

KrazyJeeper said:
I for one just stumbled across this site while I was searching for Jeep sites, so no one told me it was here. The guy may not have known about this site until now. I have had my TJ since 2000 and have always searched for Jeep sites and just found this one. Not trying to take anyones side here, and this is a great site. Let's all have a cold adult frosty beverage and drive on. LOL, Take Care, KJ

Well said...............shame there's gotta be "sides"............and I guess apologies are too much to ask for.

Here's one to you, KrazyJeeper!! :beer:

Last edited:

Good ole Jeepz. We can make a 2 page thread out of just about anything.

Guys ya gotta admit it was a little outside of the Jeepz motif to bash the guy.

Bchcky got a little carried away too (pretty unlike him to do so), but now that he is calm, and y'all are calm, maybe we could be less harsh on a newcomer. Unless of course it's a spammer, then it's "on"!

Back