2 piece TJ hardtop in MA. For Sale!

pezzo33

I have a two piece hardtop that came on a Jeep I purchased.
It is grey/black on the outside, and is lined with grey carpet-like material on the inside (nice and warm and quiet)
It is two piece, and the front can be movied seperately like a targo roof.
It is in very good condition. All glass is perfect. one of the clamps on the back part is broken, but it is still 100% secure without it.
I believe it is a pavement ends, but might be incorrect.

Looking for $750 for it, local pick up only.

also INCLUDED, is the upper doors with sliding windows!! INCLUDED at this price! WILL NOT seperate

email with questions
thanks
Barry
pezzo33@hotmail.com
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Last edited:

Heckuva good price.....kinda makes me wish I had a TJ!! Oh, yeah, darn good looking Jeep, too!!

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Also wanted to add, I would trade for a set of 5 wheels/tires. 33 x 12.5. If i like the tires ;)

So how com no one can live in MA!! haha Or close!

as for shipping. I would not even have the faintest idea HOW to ship it. I know when I got the hardtop for my car, it was boxed up on on a wooden pallet and sent freight.. I dont have the knowledge or resources on how to do this :(
Weight, I dont know. abotu the same as a factory top, but easier, since two pieces.
Fits 1997-2004 wranglers definitly... should fit 2005's as well.

I got 4 really nice aluminum rims from a friend that are 15x8. Don't know the brand or the style. They have 31" AT's on them that look like about half tread though......but I still don't have a Jeep that top would fit on.......never mind.....too much coffee......too little sleep.......

bump for a new lower price, and inclusion of upper doors!
will also consider PARTIAL trade for OEM alloys with 30 x 9.5 x 15" tires

pezzo33 said:
bump for a new lower price, and inclusion of upper doors!
will also consider PARTIAL trade for OEM alloys with 30 x 9.5 x 15" tires

Oh, sure.....after I sold them......:???:

Back