15x8 Aluminum Jeep Wheels w/Tires

15x8 Aluminum Jeep Wheels w/Tires***SOLD***

I have no idea what brand these are, I got them from a guy at work. They are in pretty good shape, very few nicks or scratches. He's had them less than a year on his Ranger PU. I put them on my Jeep today just to see what they'd look like, and I'm glad I got the black Cragar's instead of aluminum.

Wheelsale1-3.jpg

Anyway, they are 15x8 rims with 31 x 10.50 x 15 A/T tires.

Wheelsale2-3.jpg

Tires are fair, I'm guessing around half tread left. I don't really know, since I don't know how much tread was on them new.

Wheelsale4-2.jpg

I'd prefer local pickup or even local delivery within 50-75 miles of Wichita, as shipping will cost almost as much or more than I'm selling them for. I'm asking $150 for the set, but that's negotiable. Tires go with the wheels, I'm not paying to have them taken off the rims. These need to go, they're taking up space in my garage.

Last edited:

They look like early (97, 98) stock TJ wheels??? I think they were called "Gambler" wheels

You ever make it out towards KC... i'd get'um from you. i just dont know when i'm going to be in the TA any time soon. a person i work with has family out there so i can see if she is heading down anytime soon. i guess the frist question would be do you still have them

Sobol said:
You ever make it out towards KC... i'd get'um from you. i just dont know when i'm going to be in the TA any time soon. a person i work with has family out there so i can see if she is heading down anytime soon. i guess the frist question would be do you still have them

Yeah, I still got them. I'll be heading out to the eastern part of the state next weekend (the 22nd), but unfortunately won't have the room in the Jeep to haul them. (going camping) Just let me know if you want them, and we'll make some type of arrangements to get them there.

the girl at my work is going down there on the 13th of May and she said she would pick them up if you want to wait that long??? it's up to you but i'll take them if you want to wait... if some one closer comes for them no big deal just let me know one way or another.
---Sobol

Sobol said:
the girl at my work is going down there on the 13th of May and she said she would pick them up if you want to wait that long??? it's up to you but i'll take them if you want to wait... if some one closer comes for them no big deal just let me know one way or another.
---Sobol

Yeah, I could wait another month, no problem. When it gets closer to the time she's coming down, let me know and we can make the proper arrangements.

Bumpity-bump-bump. Sobol? Never heard anything from you since your last post.....if ya still want them, speak up. In the meantime, if anyone else wants them, they're first come first served, I gotta get them out of the garage.

I'll take them coming down to kansas sunday to pic up my boy down in Garden city, I swing down to saline then over but can work things out with ya, e-mail me your # and i will give you a call, Laph9979@yahoo.com

Sparky-Watts said:
Sold these yesterday to Laph......thanks, bud!! It was nice meeting you and Victoria!!

Another great Jeepz deal/meeting! I love this site!!!!!

Me too, putting the tires on my jeep today, they look as they will fit any ways without a lift, may need backspacers. will repost and let you know

sniff, sniff. stupid wj... Have some nice 15x8 Jeep wheels w/31"Tires for sale :) my wj has 16" rims so the bolt pattern don't match up, they would have fit nice cause right now i have 225's on and still would have had room oh well anyone looking for some nice 15" rims? 150 going back to Iowa tomarrow so if anyone wants them could prob do a swap on the way back if you post quick enough

Laph said:
sniff, sniff. stupid wj... Have some nice 15x8 Jeep wheels w/31"Tires for sale :) my wj has 16" rims so the bolt pattern don't match up, they would have fit nice cause right now i have 225's on and still would have had room oh well anyone looking for some nice 15" rims? 150 going back to Iowa tomarrow so if anyone wants them could prob do a swap on the way back if you post quick enough

Oh, man, that sucks!!:shock: I'm sorry, I didn't realize WJ's had different bolt patterns than Wranglers.....if I'd known, I sure wouldn't have sold them to you, or at least would have told you about it. That's a real bummer.:( Well, I doubt you'll have any trouble selling them anyway, I still think $150 was a good price, and surely there's someone in Iowa that will pay that or more for them. Dang, if I'd known before you left Kansas, I would have bought them back from you. Sorry it didn't work out.:(

Back