Ashtray for a 1993 Wrangler

Captaintek

I am in need of an ashtray for my 1993 Wrangler. I had been using it to store change, but some low-life dirtbag stole it when I had it parked at the local community college. It was bad enough that he took my change (maybe all of two dollars), but he took the ashtray as well. It is not a big deal, but anoying. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.

What color? One of the very first things I posted when I joined was that I wanted an ashtray for my '94. I don't even remember who had one, but if I recall, they gave it to me for shipping. I might part with it, but still don't know. The main reason I got it was because I didn't like looking at the empty hole in the dash, but I figure I can do something to cover that up......it's black. Let me think it over, ok?

I had mine out for a long while. That whole tray bracket assembly is held in with three screws. I kinda liked it that way. The bottom edge of the dash had a nice clean edge without it hangining there. If you don't smoke I'd say pull the hardware and forget it. ;) That will give you some much needed real estate to mount something else.

Back