Rims And Tires?!

laxpug19

:confused: As a 17 year old i dont have much resources and starting the jeep trend in my family no one knows much. I have a 99 jeep wragler sport 6 cyl. 4 L and obv 4x4 And im looking 8) FOR BIG TIRES to make it look mean any ideas for a cheap set or ideas to get please email me @

laxpug47@aol.com

thank you:!:

I understand. When i first started the Jeep thing i had a CJ7, and i wanted big tires too. You should check out Cragar soft 8 rims. I bought a set in black, 15X10 for $42 each:shock: . They are steel wheels, so they are a little heavy. As far as tires go, it all depends on where you are planning to go. Check out Goodyear Wrangler MT/R, www.tirerack.com. You can get a set of 33X12.50 for around $175 each. But it is hard to find cheap tires, the best thing to do is just shop around.

Those Cragar Soft 8's are usually $29 each. I think it's Quadratec (Jeep parts Catalogue) that sells them for that price...and most places will compete with them

have a nice set of 15" cast alum rims with Used 31X10.5 tires with i'm guessing 1/2 to 1/3 tread left, in GREAT shape. asking 150 for all. can post pics if ur intreasted. I'm outa Iowa and am not sure u want to ship somthing so big and heavy but if you want can check into it if you want.

If you want cheap then consider keeping the stock wheels... depending on what they are...

Whatcha got on there now?

Back