1993 Wrangler FS

offctr

130K on vehicle less than 10 k on engine and less than 1k on transmission 2.5ltr 4cyl 5spd manual trans. Pioneer am/fm CD, tuffy security console interior "nutmeg" carpet and seats. No rust anywhere, Bought her new at Jasper Jeep in GA in 1993 and just dont drive her anymore. Comes as shown and with a black bikini top/tonneau/windjammer partition. Fold/tumble rear seat and tuffy security console to secure just about anything that will fit,and will also secure a stereo in a front covered compartment. Starts-runs-drives as new. $4000 OBO will thansport in the SW PA area (east OH/northern WV etc) or arrange transport if you are out of state by a good bit. E-mail me if you want more photos/details/phone info -- thanks

BTW this photo was taken today --BEFORE any detailing cleaning armouralling etc has been done just drove her out on the lower lawn and click! thats how she looks for real.
link to fulsize photo.
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g306/offctr/MVC-795F.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• MVC-795F.JPG
    MVC-795F.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
I didn't think that would be around long. Nice looking Jeep. If you would have posted that 2 monthys ago I'd have been all over it.

Back