1993 Jeep Wrangler Full Part Out 4.0L

psukydd

I was recently in a front end crash with my 1993 Wrangler so I have decided to part it out. Everything is still available minus the bent frame, front fenders, and front grill. Email me at psukydd@hotmail.com with anything you need or call my cell 610-960-2048. It is green exterior with spice interior. Make offers on anythign and I can send pictures and shipping prices. Thanks

Important stuff:

-4.0L engine 80k miles (new timing chain, oil pump, water pump)
-35in Wrangler MTRs on Outlaw Rims
-Xenon Wide Flares-
-Spice Rear Speaker boxes w/pioneer 3-way speakers
-Spice Center Console with locking storage, cup holders, coin holder, ect
-Soundbar
-Full Spice Interior
-Newer Spice Soft Top (outlander I think)

Are you in PA?

What condition are the front seats in? Vinyl or cloth? price? pictures?

Drivers bottom section is torn up pretty bad, passenger seat is free of any cracks or tears. Just listed them on ebay but everything is for sale locally as well. Here are the links. Make an offer if you want. I am near Pottstown Pa.

I am looking for 650 for the engine with accessories right now (firm) 80k miles, good compression, good leak down test, just did all gaskets, serpetine belt, new timing chain, new water pump, new oil pump all 2 months ago. This does not include wiring harness, or computer. Have offers on a bunch of the parts seperate so won't keep it as a whole for more then a week. Runs strong with no problems or leaks at 165-170 degrees steady even in this hot weather.

If anyone needs anything at all just email with offers and I'll return them asap. Thanks

Think I finally caught up on emails and pms. Below is parts sold, everything esle is still available.. make some offers. If I missed someone let me know. Thanks

Sold so far:
Wiring Harness
Computer
Windshield Frame
Center Console
Carpet
Center Gauge Bezel
Center Gauges
Soundbar(awaiting payment)

If you were a bit closer I'd take a bunch of it

Yeah you ar a few hours away. Below is what else is sold, I will make one list in a bit and post so everyone can see. Transmission, transfercase, rears, tub, tailgate, rear seat brackets, all four seatbelts, driveshafts, rollbars, ect. still available. So let me know or make offers. Thanks

Also Sold Now:
Engine w/accessories
Gas Pedal w/cable
Half Doors
Speaker Boxes
Soundbar
Rear Seat

I Need A Driver Side Door Striker Mine Is Cracked And I Cant Stand That Rattle Any More. If Its Cheaper Than A Junk Yard Then Lets Help Each Other Out. Just Send Me A Pm

Okay guys here is what I can think of that is left. Make some offers on anything in the list. And let me know if you need any pictures at all. Thanks

Tub (good shape, no rust. inside recently herculined)
Tailgate w/hinges (also good shape)
AX15 Transmission
Shifter Boot
Roll Bars
Soft Top and Frame Set (year old)
Dash and Glove Box
Speedo and Tach
Steering Column and PS Box
Transmission Skid Plate
Fuel Tank (new pump 1 month old)
Tan and Black Neoprene Seat Covers
Muffler and Tailpipe (1 month old)
Set of 5 stock flat 5 spoke rims/tires (4 tires 1 month old)
Rear Tumble Seat Brackets (powdercoated black)
Cobra cb radio
Odds and Ends

Soft Top and frame set, speedo and tach, neoprene seat covers, rear seat brackets also sold now. thanks

Here is an updated list of what is left, if its not on the list its already sold. Make offers as everything must go. Thanks

Tub (good shape, no rust. inside recently herculined) - pick up
AX15 Transmission - pick up
Shifter Boot
Roll Bars
Dash and Glove Box
Steering Column and Steering Box
Transmission Skid Plate
Fuel Tank
Fuel Pump and sending unit (pump 1 month old)
Set of 5 stock flat 5 spoke rims w/wrangler tires (4 tires are 1 month old)
Cobra cb radio
Headlights and Turnsignals and Tailights
Oil Pan
4.0 Head
Hi-Lift Jack w/ mounting bracket and accessories - pick up
Steering Column
Coolant and Washer Fluid Reservoirs
Air Box
Rear Leaf Springs

New list as the tub and transmission and some other things are now gone... really need to sell these things no offer will be refused. Thanks

Dash and Glove Box
Steering Column and Steering Box
Transmission Skid Plate
19 gallon Fuel Tank
Fuel Pump and sending unit (pump 1 month old)
Set of 5 stock flat 5 spoke rims w/wrangler tires (4 tires are 1 month old)
Cobra cb radio
Headlights and Turnsignals and Tailights
Oil Pan
4.0 Head
Hi-Lift Jack w/ mounting bracket and every accessories - pick up
Steering Column
Coolant and Washer Fluid Reservoirs
Air Box
Rear Leaf Springs
Lifted Shackles

I know this is an old thread but I am looking for the turn signal lever and wiper switch assembly in the steering colum. If you have them still give me a price. I live in Northern Jersey. thanks

did it have A/C in it? If so how much for the underdash unit with shipping to 36551. thx james

Last edited:
Back