XJ / Cherokee Garvin Wilderness roof rack and accessories

TwistedCU

one of these:
http://www.quadratec.com/products/72042_800.htm

with 4 of these:
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12041_105.htm

And one of these:
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12041_100.htm

72"x54"x4" Garvin Wilderness steel rack, powder coated in black. 6 gutter mounts (2 are spares), tire mount, and 4 light tabs. All Garvin brand stuff. Strong rack, rated at 300 lbs when mounted to the rain gutters. All in excellent condition.

XJ9505-1.jpg

It really is a sweet rack and looks great on a Cherokee

Rack with accessories included retail for $709. My asking price is less than half of that - $275. I'm losing money on it at that price but it's rather big and in the way.

Could be used on a TJ or YJ with different mounting hardware avcailable from Garvin.

Would rather not ship, because I would have to disassemble the rack, but I will do so.

Willing to meet someone in York or Hanover, PA or in Baltimore to Anne Arundel County MD. It mounts in a few minutes so if you buy it I'd help you put it on your Jeep.

Last edited:

shipping would be at buyer's expense. price is firm.

Last edited:

Keep me updated on the rack, if I pick up this XJ before you sell it I'll take it for that price. If you getta chance figure out about what it would cost to ship it to Kentucky "42743" .... Just so I have a better idea.

Shipping will be whatever the exact cost is. It will be both big and heavy so be advised it will not be cheap to ship. I like to use fed ex ground (not their overnight service)for big stuff they are usually the best price, but I am willing to use UPS, USPS, or whatever other means the buyer chooses so long as I have one nearby.

For weight estimates, check Quadratec or Garvin's website. It will ship from zip code 17362

Last edited:

Do you still have the rack? I'm interested! ! ! ! Were do live in PA?

I did receive your email and repied back to ya, Boomer

*cries with agony*
I want it so much but I don't have the money for it right now...and you can't really beat that price.
*sobs some more*
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump

Still have it.

Make offer, this rack is Jeepless!!! It will fit a TJ, but it's set up for an XJ so you'd need to get the mounting hardware.

I sent you a pm and you said you would let me know about shipping cost and never heard from you again.

Okay, I have kind of dropped the ball here. I have had 4 people show interest and nothing ever got solidified.

I have a guy who called me yesterday about it from PA Jeeps (club). He's supposed to call me tonight. If he does I'm selling it to him as he was the first (recent) contact and it would be a local sale.

If he doesn't call (I don't expect him to), then Dropseys PM'd me yesterday. He and I never worked out specifics but I'm pretty sure he wants it so he has next dibs.

Droopey, sorry I didn't get back to you. I do remember that PM, but honestly I forgot all about it. I told Dropseys last night that he was next in line so I will maintain that since this has gotten so fouled up - again MY FAULT.

As for YJBoomer... I have no idea why you didnt get that PM, or a second I sent after that... weird :-|

Sorry guys this got so confusing. Things were kind of hectic when I first posted this thread and it all got away from me. Hopefully theres' no hard feelings if anyone got mislead or anything.

Back