5 jeeps total for $2500

FF151DJG

the 83 cj7 is cut off behind the drivers seat but runs and drives no problem. i have a new gas tank and skid and body lift that were going to be installed when i moved the other tub on. does have a title

the 84 cj7 is nothing but the tub and frame. frame has been stretched 8'' in front and spring perches have been moved to the front. tub has been rhino-lined and is in excellent shape. hardly no rust. does have a title

the cj5's i believe are both 65 models. one is fixable, the grill is removed and laying in the floorboard. the motor is in my garage and was taken apart prior to my recieving it. it is coated with marvels and rolls over with a wrench. was street legal prior to taking out the motor. no title

the second cj5 has alot of bondo and rust but has useable parts. has a straight six that some shoved under the hood. i was told that jeep ran approximately six months prior to my bringing them to the house. i have had them about 6 months. no title

the willys is an unknown deal. it was in some stuff i purchased and was used on the farm. it is a 2wd and the motor was robbed for another project. no title

this is what i have available. i do not want to seperate at the moment but i will entertain the idea if nothing else comes of it.

located app. 50 east of dallas texas.

I HAVE A J10 THAT I WILL INCLUDE ALSO. HAS AXLES TRANSMISSION AND T-CASE.

Last edited:

You have no idea how much I would love to be able to buy all those from you for that price. I would get those things up and running ^.^..Even if i'm broke as a joke and late on rent lol...

you have no idea how much i would love for you to take them off of my hands. i need to sell so i can work on my yj

Back