1981 cj5 hard top and doors

friend 3412

I am looking for a hard top and doors for a 1981 jeep cj5. I live in the south so not much luck in junk yards ect. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

I have an ACME top and doors that I am willing to sell. They are in excellent shape and comes with a key too. I have always wanted a hard top for my jeep but can't use it because it won't fit properly on my fiberglass body. If you still are interested in buying one, let me know

Keith

Are the CJ doors and hard top still for sale? If so, I would be interested in talking to you about them.

Ouch, I live in Salt Lake City, Ut. I just moved here and wanted a hard top for my Jeep. I'm guessing you don't ship but what are you asking for them...just curious.

i have your doors and hard top. acme brand complete with hardware and trim, no key. Make me reasonable offer and I'll help with delivery. I live in maryland and have posted it here at jeepz and on craiglist.

I am interested in the top. I dont know if I am contacting you the right way. I am new at this.Let me know it is still avaliable.

Back