Hard top and Misc Parts CJ7

BigBlackJeep

Is there any chance that the top will fit a YJ?? I heard rumors that it might- just wonderin because if it does, count it pretty much sold.... and I live down around Olean NY, just south of you-[addsig]

I know the hardtops will fit the YJ's, but some modifications would be needed for the rear tailgate section to lock up with the tailgate. Thats what I have read/heard.

Sorry, but the extra hard top I had is being picked up this Friday, and is sold. If buyer changes his mind, will let you know. But from what he is going with the hardtops, and the distance he is driving to pick up, very safe to say it is gone.

If needed, or wanted, I will sell the hard doors and hard top off my 86 CJ7 for $600. I only plan on running the jeep in the summer, so if thats something your interested in, let me know, you can come out and check it out. Wont part, will sell doors and hardtop together. If you need one that bad.

Thanks[addsig]

The hardtop is black, and the doors are red. If your series, I will take $500 for em. Pay for some upgrades while its in the garage.

Since the rear tailgate section needs to be replaced, wouldnt a Yj's bolt right in and take care of that problem ? Just a quick thought, research it out, never know.

Jim[addsig]

Back