For sale: 2003 jeep wrangler sport - tj - extreme modifications lifted

chichum

Up for sale is a used 2003 Jeep Wrangler that has been built to perform. This is an off-roading monster. You'd have to try hard to get her stuck!! She is a little worn though so be warned. There is cosmetic damage on the body. The front fenders (YES THEY ARE FULL, SOLID STEEL) and front hood have a fresh coat of paint on them so the color is a little brighter than the rest of the Jeep (see pictures). This Jeep has been used offroad, since that's what it was built for. If you're looking for a show Jeep, this is not for you. Listed below are the modifications currently on the vehicle and the cost (just for parts, not labor) and as you can see I have more than $14,000 into it:

jeepstuff-2.jpg

TOTAL : $14,326.00

I would try to show you all the scratches and markings on it but it's just not worth it. Just know it's been used offroad and it shows signs of it. There are NO rust spots or weak points in the frame. It is still very solid. Also included are the original seats (if you want them, they are in pieces), all the carpeting (still in very good condition since I took it out a few months after I bought it), and a box of spare bolts and parts. Mechanically the Jeep runs perfect. My cellphone number is xxxxxx and my name is Jeff. I'm located at zip code 18704. I will deliver up to 100 miles at the buyer's expense. Why am I selling it? Because I'm moving to Washington DC and I have no need for something like this in teh city. I don't want it to deteriorate and not get used so I felt it was time to pass it on. I hate to part with it, but economically it makes no sense to keep it. I'm looking to get 15,500 and the price is pretty firm but will entertain offers.

ASK QUESTIONS!!!

IMG00068-2.jpg

IMG00065-2.jpg

IMG00066-2.jpg

IMG00069-2.jpg

IMG00070-2.jpg

IMG00071-2.jpg

IMG00073-2.jpg

IMG00074-2.jpg

IMG00075-2.jpg

IMG00076-2.jpg

IMG00077-2.jpg

IMG00078-2.jpg

IMG00079-2.jpg

IMG00080-2.jpg

IMG00081-2.jpg

IMG00082-2.jpg

IMG00083-2.jpg

IMG00084-2.jpg

IMG00085-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

THIS IS AN OLD PICTURE TO SHOW YOU THE HARD TOP THAT IS INCLUDED. IT'S IN THE GARAGE RIGHT NOW AND DIRTY SO I DIDN'T TAKE A PICTURE OF IT. The tint on the hard top is a little scratched but easily replaceable. Overall it's in good condition with some scratches.

PICT0135-2.jpg

that's a hell of a jeep you have there. where are you located? i'd love to give it a try, see how i like it.

Weekly Jump - sorry I didn't see your message - I'm in NEPA (Scranton/Pocono area) but I'm moving to Arlington, VA on Friday. I can work something out for the in between if needed.

PRICE LOWERED. $13,000 obo. Make me offers, I want it gone.

Yea i know.... but I really want to get a new car and I can't afford to do so until I sell this!!

Back