Parting out 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado

jeffloechler

Parting out a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado. Transmission bad, rust free body panels and parts(red), has excellent interior parts including seats. Alot of parts to sell. I am in plymouth Minnesota. Email me with your interest.

:mrgreen:
Parting out a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado. Transmission bad, rust free body panels and parts(red), has excellent interior parts including seats. Alot of parts to sell. I am in plymouth Minnesota. Email me with your interest.

What color is the front seats, are they power? Do you have a trailer hitch on it i am interested in both

I know this is from awhile back, but do you still have the front seats?

hey man im interested.. will you send me some picutre so i know its the right color... and if so i would need the hood, grille, driver side seat, and the light fixture casing that houses the lboth headlights and runs across the front so that the headlight housings are connected.. would like price as well.....thanks i appreciate it
Draft

Hey Draftman-
Here are the prices for those parts.
Hood- no dents ---$60
grille- $25
Driver side seat- $35
Header panel- $45
The paint is red..I did load some pictures.
Let me know...

Attachments

• jeep 002.jpg
    jeep 002.jpg
    909.7 KB · Views: 11,435
  • jeep 003.JPG
    jeep 003.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 14,584
hey thanks for the pricing . would you be willing to sell the whole jeep if so what would your price be
Thanks draft

FYI-The engine is gone out of it and the transmisson is bad but I would be willing to sell what is left of it. $175 for it. 763-545-6403 After 4pm

Draftman,
Hey- Ask for rick at 763-544-1810- we are parting out the jeep together but we agree on selling the whole thing if you are interested.

hey would you do me a favor and send me some more pictures to my email some of interior and front i would appreciate it ... my email is draft_criss54@ hotmail .com... ps there isn't supposed to be any spaces in my email
thanks

oh and also is there still a working radiator and/or air condenser in this? let me know thanks

Hi. Dashboard panel trim. the long horizontal plastic trim piece which surrounds the speedometer and contains the adjustable air vents. Shipped to 46311? Thanks.

Drivers seat? PM please, Looking for fair condition and good padding. Price and location please.

Back