Cheap Fiberglass Bodies?

Joshkeller

I have an 83 cj7 that is in desperate need of a new body. Problem is im on a tight budget. My cj7 has a 302 boss engine, crown victoria drive shaft and trany. Kind of a nice project but am fighting the rust. Any help is appreciated.

Josh

I have the same question. What did you decide?

I have an 83 cj7 that is in desperate need of a new body. Problem is im on a tight budget. My cj7 has a 302 boss engine, crown victoria drive shaft and trany. Kind of a nice project but am fighting the rust. Any help is appreciated.

Josh

So get yourself a cheap little welder and some sheet metal and start chopping and welding. What the heck are you gonna do to it, ruin the body? :???: I should have gotten a new body for my 3B project but I didn't have the money either so I buy a fender here, floor pan there, chunk of 16 gage steel here, you know, slow as she goes when budget allows. Now, it's starting to look like a Jeep :lol: again somewhat and I need to start thinking about the color I want to paint it. :shock: Right now, I'm waiting on payday to buy more argon gas for my welder so I can have at it again.

Last edited:
Back