Incredible storage for your machete in your own JEEP!

legueri

Attachments

• machete.jpg
    machete.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 272
Last edited:

I carry a .30-06 with a Swarovsky scope, 30-30 lever action winchester and a colt 1911 .45cal. do you have any storage instructions for that. sometimes i like the rifles concealed when the top is off.

Hello, No, its not spam it is a Jeep accesory for sale but I have no idea why the image is so small.

you have to click on the image and it will let you zoom to make the image bigger. but i agree if you have something to hold my .243, 12 gauge, or 30-30 let me know i would like one of the shotgun mounts the cops have in the front seat of their SUVs

I've really been dying to know where to store my machetes. It has really been causing me so many problems.

I dont know why I cant post my email address every time I try I can not submit this reply. Maybe it is against the rules. My id is noveltitems from hotmail.com

So what factory equipment exactly is required? I may or may not have what I need but don't know unless you tell us.

Please send me an email: noveltitems@hotmail.com or please post your email I will send instructions if it works for you or if you are pleased then you just make a paypal payment for $5. Im developing several instructions for Jeeps, 2 more instructions in how to make improvements to your jeep will be ready soon. If you like to support for this kind of instruction development you can pay for them. Please this is not spam or fake instructions it is just a cheap way to make better things for your jeeps.

You carry a Spare? :lol::lol:
'
Doesn't everyone carry at least two? I can't tell you how many times I've been out, machetes bouncing around in the back, and one falls out. Boy was I glad to have a backup. :rolleyes:

Hey, ain't that the Jeep Jason uses on Friday the 13th, machete and all? :shock:

I always wondered how he got through the woods so fast when he was after someone. They're running like a scalded dog and he's walkin. Then, he pops out behind a tree.....well, you know the rest. :roll:

Thank goodness somebody is finally addressing this market need! I look like the joker after driving around like this.
200pxTampa_Bay_Buccaneers_logo_oldsvg-2.png

Thank goodness somebody is finally addressing this market need! I look like the joker after driving around like this.
200pxTampa_Bay_Buccaneers_logo_oldsvg-2.png

Haha! i think if you drove around like that you'd be pulled over by the Police for a possible suicidal subject.

I just have my 5 year old son hold my machete, my 6 year old daughter holds my gun, and the wife drives :driving-g, so I can sit shot-gun and throw the molotov cocktails:bomb: out of my Jeep.mooooh-(

Back