CJ5 Hardtop for sale (ACME)

CAnderson1034

I have an ACME fiberglass hardtop that I am trying to sell. It has full doors with sliding windows. I am planning on painting it within the next couple of weeks, but if it sells before I get a chance to get to it I will sell it for a little less. I am asking $1000 obo. I am just trying to sell the top for some extra cash that will go right back in the jeep. It is currently on a '79 CJ5. If you have any questions let me know.

Is this still available? Can you send me pictures? What shape are the latches in? What does it need to be usable? I am seriuos about buying a hard top and have the money, if it's a reasobale price for the product.

The hardtop is still for sale. The latches are in good shape, but it could use some new lift struts. Other than that it is good. I have it on the jeep right now due to the recent storms to come through the area, so I can tell you that it does work as is. If you have any questions let me know. Oh and I will try to get some pictures up tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay on the pictures it is not wanting to let me upload them on the Internet for some reason. I need 20 posts to be able to email them to you so I will work on that today.

I have an ACME fiberglass hardtop that I am trying to sell. It has full doors with sliding windows. I am planning on painting it within the next couple of weeks, but if it sells before I get a chance to get to it I will sell it for a little less. I am asking $1000 obo. I am just trying to sell the top for some extra cash that will go right back in the jeep. It is currently on a '79 CJ5. If you have any questions let me know.
do you still have this for sale

Back