Reposting - In a rough spot - need some money

JeepGirlTJ

My 2yr old English Bulldog is currently in the hospital and will need to go to Philly for surgery.... I am selling some things in my garage to help pay to get him there (hopefully).... I will take a best offer on everything....

#1 - Set of four brand new ProComp Explorer ES3000 shocks. Will fit a Wrangler or a Cherokee (according to a rep at ProComp) with a 5-6 inch lift. The part numbers on the shocks are 327515 and 325500.
Brand new, in boxes. All hardware included.
Asking $150. OBO

#2 - Set of 4 newer snow tires on rims. They are Bridgestone Winter Duelers P215-75R15 on Jeep Cherokee rims. They will fit a cherokee or a wrangler. The tires appear to be directionals. Only used for approx. 6 months. Never touched my Jeep. Paid $250... Asking $200 OBO

#3 - I have 2 10" subwoofers already in a padded, wired box and an amp to go with them. The amp alone was $100... asking $100 for subs and amp. OBO

sorry to hear about your bulldog Megan. You should post a photo of the speakers / amps if you get the time.

Vet bills can be such a huge expense! Hope everything goes well for you. (soft spot for English bulldogs) Good luck! Id like to see pic of amp and subs....Im in Erie.

I will get a picture of the subs and amp posted tomorrow...

The good news is the Bulldog was able to come home today until the test results come in on Tuesday....

I will get a picture of the subs and amp posted tomorrow...

The good news is the Bulldog was able to come home today until the test results come in on Tuesday....

Pics please. When ever you get a change.
I'm Interested in model, make, and age of subwoofers and amp.

...And pics of the dog too! I'd love to see who i'd be helping.

Sorry about the delay in responses. Had alot going on. Everything is still available for whoever is interested. I will get pics now that I found my camera.

I may be interested in the tires and rims.
I'd like to see pics too - so may wheel styles out there!

Back