2000 jeep wrangler for parts

rebelxgirl069

For sale is a 2000 Jeep Wrangler for sale for parts, has been rolled but has a clear title. Has limited slip rear-end, low gears. Hard top is good shape, wasn't on vehicle when wrecked. Was ordered with all the extras. Would like to sell complete. Located in Parkersburg, West Virginia. Can send pictures if interested. Please contact me via e-mail if interested.
Thanks.

Still have the selling the hard top? What color by chance? I'm looking to pick up a hard top because I have a baby on the way and I want to make my TJ a little safer, quieter and warmer.

Still have the selling the hard top? What color by chance? I'm looking to pick up a hard top because I have a baby on the way and I want to make my TJ a little safer, quieter and warmer.

It's my dad's hard top, & he's asking $1000 for it but he was asking $1400. Its black, & in great shape. It has a rear-window de-fogger & wiper. Its carpeted on the inside (like the inside roof & sides). Some guy from the car lot was actually going to give $400 just for the back glass out of the hard top.

I see. A thousand is a little more than I was looking to pay. But if it's in really good shape with all the hardware, I might consider. I would have to pick it up. I'm in the Baltimore area so not asking you to be too specific but where about would I have to go if I wanted to buy it?

Hey there I was wondering if you seel the title alone??Thanks Ray at bordnray at aol dot com

Back