trade half doors and 5 new tires for full doors +CASH$$$ yj

diego88m

ill trade some one my half doors with rounded uppers. the doors are in decent shape small dent on drivers side. the uppers are not in so good condition very poor visibility and driver side does not zip. also ill throw in 5 99% new goodyear wrangler st tires 225/75 r16. ill trade all that for full yj doors with paddle handles and good glass. any color is fine. the half doors are red. no cash added if you want the tires. im willing to negociate.
thanks

Last edited:

I have got a set of full hard doors off my CJ7. They will fit a YJ also. I would trade them for just your half doors.

I have a set of red YJ full doors. There is a few small rust spots near where the upper frame meets the doors. The passenger wing window has issues with it's lower pivot. I put a clip on it to keep it locked shut. No keys & no mirrors.

There is also some hammer marks near the jamb latches on the little cover plates. I'd be willing to trade straight up, if you paid all the shipping (might not be cost effective) from upstate South Carolina. & you could keep the mirrors you have on them now, they'd work.

I would also need the sealing strips on the windshield sides, that you wont need with the full doors.

Shoot me a PM if interested, cause I'll prolly forget to check back here. I can post pics & would also like you to post pics if were doing this. I have no use for those tires either.

Back