For Sale 94 XJ Sport

BSharp

Hey everyone!

I have a 1994 Cherokee Sport, "Lucy", for sale. She's 2wd, automatic, 4 door. Shiny red exterior / grey cloth interior. 206K on the clock. 4.0L.

AM/FM/Cass (OEM)
16" Steelies with good tires
PW/PL/PS & B
Solid body

BLOWN HEAD GASKET.

She's really at a crossroads in her young life! Part her out, or, rebuild her for a daily driver. Hell, convert her to 4x4 for off road!!! ;o) As she sits, she's unmolested bone stock! Her body shows only a couple of minor dings, no rust, no paint chips, great transmission and drivetrain. The engine was still nice and torque'y up to the end. Impressive amount of power was being delivered, considering her age and mileage! ..the rear bumper 'corner cover' is dented in on the driver side, windshield and passenger side "wing" glass both need replaced. The interior, well, it's a '94. The steering column cover is destroyed, the speaker grill on driver side front door panel has seen better days, The seats and carpet show their age with various imperfections. The ign. switch needs replaced as it's not providing power to radio/wipers/blower...

$500 Firm. At this point, I do not have a title to the truck, but can aquire if you need it. Will take 2-3 wks to be processed through the state of AL, and will be mailed directly to you. Truck located in Montevallo, AL. I can deliver for a fee. Can take pics and email directly to you.

Back