1979 CJ-5 w/360 v8

CAnderson1034

Unfortunately I am having to put my CJ up for sale. The economy has hit our family pretty hard recently, but my loss is your gain. I am selling my 79 CJ-5. It has an AMC 360 V8, put in about 5 months ago, T-150 put in at the same time as the motor, Dana 20 t-case also put in 5 months ago, brand new Mickey Thompson MTZ's put on a couple of weeks ago (31x10.50x15). It also comes with an Acme hardtop and doors, and a bikini top w/ half doors. It is running good and I still drive it almost every day. It has very little rust. With a little TLC this would be an awesome jeep. If you have any questions let me know. I would be more than happy to e-mail pictures if you would like. I am in SW Missouri, but would be willing to deliver to a reasonable distance if the price is right. Thanks.

Clint

Is this Jeep still for sale, and if so could you post pictures, or e-mail them to mrlarson43 at yahoo dot com?

Really curious about the hardtop especially...

Thanks

Is this Jeep still for sale, and if so could you post pictures, or e-mail them to mrlarson43 at yahoo dot com?

Really curious about the hardtop especially...

Thanks

I see the star on your garage. I saw lots of those (especially blue and red ones) and wondered at their significance?

yes.. they sell them cheap at walmart and wimins like them.

what are you looking to get for the 5?

I see the star on your garage. I saw lots of those (especially blue and red ones) and wondered at their significance?

It is part of the Wife's decor...she got it at a country/craft store in Amish country. I dare not question it, I simply follow instructions! :D

Unfortunately I am having to put my CJ up for sale. The economy has hit our family pretty hard recently, but my loss is your gain. I am selling my 79 CJ-5. It has an AMC 360 V8, put in about 5 months ago, T-150 put in at the same time as the motor, Dana 20 t-case also put in 5 months ago, brand new Mickey Thompson MTZ's put on a couple of weeks ago (31x10.50x15). It also comes with an Acme hardtop and doors, and a bikini top w/ half doors. It is running good and I still drive it almost every day. It has very little rust. With a little TLC this would be an awesome jeep. If you have any questions let me know. I would be more than happy to e-mail pictures if you would like. I am in SW Missouri, but would be willing to deliver to a reasonable distance if the price is right. Thanks.

Clint

how much? and can you send pics to Aharon.najafi@yahoo.com

Back